Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Say 'I Do' -- Again
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Whittle / Benassi/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Chris Weeks/GettyImages.com4 of 6
- Photo: Robin/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- NASCAR Star Tony Stewart's Case in Death of Fellow Driver Heads to Grand JuryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 2:00:00 PM
- Top 20 TV Ratings: NFL Dominates, 'Biggest Loser' and 'Hell's KiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 1:40:00 PM
- 'Royal Pains' Star Mark Feuerstein Joining 'Nurse Jackie's&aMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 1:02:00 PM
- CNN's Nischelle Turner Joining 'Entertainment Tonight' as Correspondent (MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:40:00 PM
- 'Ellen' Show's Return Banks Highest-Rated Week in Show HistoryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:29:00 PM
- NASCAR Star Tony Stewart's Case in Death of Fellow Driver Heads to Grand Jury
They may have eloped in Mexico and had a lavish Hollywood ceremony in front of "The Hills" cameras, but Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have finally said "I do" for their first "real" wedding, and ETonline Senior Editor Nicole Dabeau was exclusively there for their romantic nuptials.
Reality TV's most polarizing couple renewed their vows just before sunset late Sunday afternoon at a beachfront house in Carpinteria, Calif.
"[This time] it's just me and my bride on a little secret beach with nobody else, and it's just about her," Spencer says. "Versus last time, it was about everything else: It was about drama; it was about ratings."
Heidi adds, "It was about everyone but us, so this is really our first wedding about Spencer and I and our love. Now I feel like I can finally just be Heidi and just be in a marriage and just be a person. I'm just really enjoying every day."
The couple, who have gone public about being broke, had their dream wedding donated to them. Everything from Heidi's Jenny Yoo gown, which she picked out with the help of wedding stylist Anya Sarre, to Spencer's Rik Ducar tuxedo, to their four-tier, multiflavored cake decorated with white chocolate seashells from Hansen's Cakes, and rings from Alan Friedman. They received a 50 percent discount on their flowers from Sky Flowers.
For more on Heidi and Spencer's nuptials, keep checking back to ETonline as we roll out more wedding videos throughout the week.
Related on Wonderwall & MSN:
Related stories on ETonline.com:
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite