Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Say 'I Do' -- Again
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Whittle / Benassi/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Chris Weeks/GettyImages.com4 of 6
- Photo: Robin/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Morgan Freeman, Diane Keaton Comedy 'Ruth & Alex' Lands at Focus WorldMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Google, NewsCorp Slapped With Lawsuit Over MySpace SaleMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:17:00 PM
- 'Friday Night Lights' Zach Gilford, 'Desperate Housewives' JonatMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Selfie-Snapping Doctor Revealed as Throat Specialist to the Stars (Reports)MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Iggy Azalea Sues Her Ex-Boyfriend for Alleged Song Theft, ForgeryMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 3:59:00 PM
- Morgan Freeman, Diane Keaton Comedy 'Ruth & Alex' Lands at Focus World
They may have eloped in Mexico and had a lavish Hollywood ceremony in front of "The Hills" cameras, but Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have finally said "I do" for their first "real" wedding, and ETonline Senior Editor Nicole Dabeau was exclusively there for their romantic nuptials.
Reality TV's most polarizing couple renewed their vows just before sunset late Sunday afternoon at a beachfront house in Carpinteria, Calif.
"[This time] it's just me and my bride on a little secret beach with nobody else, and it's just about her," Spencer says. "Versus last time, it was about everything else: It was about drama; it was about ratings."
Heidi adds, "It was about everyone but us, so this is really our first wedding about Spencer and I and our love. Now I feel like I can finally just be Heidi and just be in a marriage and just be a person. I'm just really enjoying every day."
The couple, who have gone public about being broke, had their dream wedding donated to them. Everything from Heidi's Jenny Yoo gown, which she picked out with the help of wedding stylist Anya Sarre, to Spencer's Rik Ducar tuxedo, to their four-tier, multiflavored cake decorated with white chocolate seashells from Hansen's Cakes, and rings from Alan Friedman. They received a 50 percent discount on their flowers from Sky Flowers.
For more on Heidi and Spencer's nuptials, keep checking back to ETonline as we roll out more wedding videos throughout the week.
Related on Wonderwall & MSN:
Related stories on ETonline.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite