Bret Michaels Now in "Stable" Condition, Rep Says
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: J. Shearer/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Good news: Bret Michaels is now in stable condition, his rep confirms to UsMagazine.com.
"He's still in the ICU, but he's stable," the rep told Us Tuesday of the 47-year old star, who has been hospitalized in critical condition at an undisclosed facility since early Friday, when he suffered a brain hemorrhage.
Earlier Tuesday, Michaels' father Wally Sychak told Extra about speaking on the phone with his ailing son. The former Poison frontman and Rock of Love star "sounded a little slow, but fine," Sychak said.
"He understood what he was saying and knew me. Everything seemed good that way...They say he's moving his arms and hands," he says. "The best as they could expect at this time."
The medical team looking over the musician and reality star have yet to determine what caused the bleeding at the base of Michaels' brain stem.
His rep noted on Monday that "doctors are seeing all the tests, hoping the worst is over."
More on Wonderwall:
RELATED VIDEO: Donald Trump on Bret Michaels
RELATED VIDEO: Bret Michaels on 'Celebrity Apprentice'
RELATED VIDEO: Joan Rivers on Bret Michaels' Health
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite