Bret Michaels Now in "Stable" Condition, Rep Says
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: J. Shearer/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Hollywood's Highest Paid Executives: Who Made Bank, Who Sank in 2013MSNEntertainment 4/21/2014 12:04:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs 'Virunga' and 'Tomorrow We Disappear' Inspire and IMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:59:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan Says She Had Miscarriage During Production, Addresses List of Lovers on OWN FinaleMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:53:00 PM
- Joss Whedon Is Selling His Latest Movie for $5 Using VimeoMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:29:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Power Shift: Tyrion Is Under Arrest; Daario Passes the TestMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:00:00 PM
- Hollywood's Highest Paid Executives: Who Made Bank, Who Sank in 2013
Good news: Bret Michaels is now in stable condition, his rep confirms to UsMagazine.com.
"He's still in the ICU, but he's stable," the rep told Us Tuesday of the 47-year old star, who has been hospitalized in critical condition at an undisclosed facility since early Friday, when he suffered a brain hemorrhage.
Earlier Tuesday, Michaels' father Wally Sychak told Extra about speaking on the phone with his ailing son. The former Poison frontman and Rock of Love star "sounded a little slow, but fine," Sychak said.
"He understood what he was saying and knew me. Everything seemed good that way...They say he's moving his arms and hands," he says. "The best as they could expect at this time."
The medical team looking over the musician and reality star have yet to determine what caused the bleeding at the base of Michaels' brain stem.
His rep noted on Monday that "doctors are seeing all the tests, hoping the worst is over."
More on Wonderwall:
RELATED VIDEO: Donald Trump on Bret Michaels
RELATED VIDEO: Bret Michaels on 'Celebrity Apprentice'
RELATED VIDEO: Joan Rivers on Bret Michaels' Health
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Crowd Ignite