Bret Michaels receives outpatient care after 'warning stroke'Related: Bret Michaels
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/AP5 of 10
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/AP7 of 10
- Photo: George Napolitano/GettyImages.com8 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- TLC's 'Little Couple' Preview: A Crash Course in Parenting (Exclusive VidMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:21:51 PM
- Last Call! Inside the 'Hangover 3' PremiereMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:13:28 PM
- Jesse James accidentally chops off fingerMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 3:15:45 PM
- Sony Board to Weigh Spin-Off of Entertainment Division (Report)MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:40:45 PM
- Cannes: The Weinstein Co. Nearing Deal for 'The Young and Prodigious Spivet'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:40:05 PM
- TLC's 'Little Couple' Preview: A Crash Course in Parenting (Exclusive Vid
By Michelle Lanz
Poison front man Bret Michaels has suffered another health set-back. The "Celebrity Apprentice" star experienced a small "warning stroke" this week, and after being hospitalized, doctors found a hole in his heart, People reports.
RELATED VIDEO: See Bret talk about 'Celebrity Apprentice'
Michaels' rep says the singer was complaining about "numbness on the left side of his body, predominately his face and hands," according to a report from TMZ.
Doctors say that his condition is "operable and treatable" and that this new occurrence is not believed to be related to his brain hemorrhage last month.
Michaels had begun treatment in outpatient care as of Friday, the Associated Press confirmed, adding that Michaels' publicist, Joann Mignano, gave no other details about his condition to the news outlet in her email message.
RELATED VIDEO: Joan Rivers on Bret Michaels' Health
Yesterday, Michaels' rep told TMZ that the "Rock of Love" star is in "good spirits, great medical hands and is positive and hopeful that everything is going to be OK. He is up, walking, talking, continuing his daily rehab and very happy to be alive but he has made it clear he is sick and tired of being in the hospital and is ready to rock again."
And he still intends to make it to the "Celebrity Apprentice" finale on Sunday, according to HollywoodLife.com.
"We are cautiously optimistic that he will attend," his rep told the Web site, adding that Michaels is still booked to appear on New York shows including "Today," "Regis and Kelly," and "Jay Leno" next week.
RELATED VIDEO: Donald Trump on Bret Michaels
We all know he's a fighter, hopefully he can come out of this medical setback in time for his May 28 tour!
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite