Brian Austin Green on Megan Fox: "You can wrap her in foil and she'd look hot"Related: Celeb Gloss, Megan Fox
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: BI1/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: AP4 of 7
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Photofest/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apoMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:48:07 PM
- Review: Spirited, sexy version of 'Master Builder'MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:42:37 PM
- Lease to Broadway's biggest theater soldMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:31:38 PM
- Blossoming VOD Service Viewster Adds BBC's 'Skins,' Starz and Shine ProgrMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:26:11 PM
- Ray Manzarek Death: 5 Must-See Performances (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:23:37 PM
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apo
By Melissa Hunter
Parade interviews Brian Austin Green in the latest issue, and the focus of the article isn't (only) on girlfriend Megan Fox (crazy!), but skews more toward California's public high schools. Green got his start by going to the ultimate dream high school: Beverly Hills High. But things have changed since his "90210" days. With massive budget cuts and sweeping teacher layoffs, California's high schools are in a state of disarray and concerned parents have started to act -- and one of them happens to be Brian himself. So Brian took action in the way that any '90s star would: by posting a Funny or Die video. Read on to hear about his experience filming the PSA, his paparazzi hate, and how hot that chick Megan is.
When the PTA calls, BAG answers:
"I was getting e-mails constantly from other parents like, 'The kids are running out of paper. Can anybody help? And they need pencils too.' The reality is that my son, Kassius, goes to one of the better public schools. I can't imagine what some of the other schools in California are dealing with."
On the Fox-y distractions on set:
"Somebody said, 'Do you think Megan would be interested in doing it?' I said, 'I can answer that without even having to ask her.' It was really cute to watch her with the kids. It would become sort of a parade at times. They'd follow around behind her and say things like, 'You're so pretty.' She wore some everyday thing. But you could wrap her in foil and she'd look hot."
Little fights equal big tabloid stories:
"Every relationship has hard times. You've got to get to know somebody. When you live with each other, you learn different things about each other on a daily basis. It's two lives trying to work together as one. But when you're celebrities and simple everyday problems all of a sudden won't go away, the tabloids love throwing it in your face. That adds a lot of pressure."
Oh his frustration with photogs:
"Megan and I so despise the paparazzi. We value our private life and our time at home. The last thing I want is to be ducking in and out of places because I'm worried about my picture being taken, especially when I'm with my son. When they follow me in cars when I pick him up from school, that's really crossing the line."
He and Megan are just a boring couple, OK?:
"I understand that they want shots of me with Megan, but we're pretty boring. They won't catch us out at clubs, getting drunk or being hauled in for DUIs. All they usually get is pictures of us leaving Staples or Target, or walking into a restaurant. But when they start taking shots of me taking out my garbage in the morning, I mean, what's that about? To my mind, the law needs to be changed to help create a safer environment for actors and celebrities."
Not cool and proud of it:
"I think Hollywood is so good at putting you in your place. You're constantly reminded that you're not in control. I think at the point when my son was born, I just got tired of feeling small and put down. Now, I want my life to be the way that I want it. When you're younger you want to be cool, which is how I felt when I was 17. Now I'm 36 and I don't care about being cool anymore."
More on Parade.com:
More on Wonderwall:
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite