Bristol Palin Attacked by Heckler After Riding Mechanical Bull
- Photo: PN2/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Bristol_Palin/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: PN2/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Jim Mone/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: AP/WENN/.7 of 16
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Magic Bullet Media/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: TLC/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: via the BLTWY/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Make Me Zombie/Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Bristol Palin won't have anybody talking trash about her mom!
Thursday night, Bristol, 20, was heckled while riding a mechanical bull at the Saddle Ranch in L.A. After being thrown from the bull, Sarah Palin's 20-year-old daughter confronted her detractor.
"Did you ride Levi [Johnston] like that?" the man yelled, as shown in Hollywood TV's video. "Your mother's a whore!"
The former Dancing with the Stars contestant -- who's currently filming a reality TV show with her 3-year-old son, Tripp, and fellow contestant Kyle Massey -- marched right up to the heckler. "What'd you say?" she asked him directly.
"You're mother's the f**king devil, dude," the man, who identified himself as being 47 years old, said.
"Oh, is she?" Bristol quipped. "What'd she do wrong?"
"She lives. She breathes," the man said. "If there was a hell -- which I don't believe there is -- she will be there. She's evil."
Unwavering, Bristol snapped back: "Why's that? Is it because you're a homosexual?"
"Pretty much!" her critic replied. "And why'd you say I'm a homosexual?"
"I can tell you are," the daughter of the former Vice Presidential candidate replied.
The single mom repeatedly asked the man for "one example" of "why [my mother] is a whore," but he continued to tell her that Sarah was "evil."
"Well, you know what," the man snapped. "You don't look anything like [NBA player] Glen Rice. I thought you would."
"You're right," Bristol said sarcastically. "I'm half African-American. You caught me!"
She stepped away form the conversation, then had yet another confrontation with the angry patron.
"You're f**king white trash from Wasilla," he screamed. "Your mom ran that city into the f**king grave. F**k you, you f**king b*tch!"
Without so much as a word, Bristol stormed out of the establishment.
Tell Us: Did Bristol handle herself well given the circumstances?
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite