Bristol Palin Attacked by Heckler After Riding Mechanical Bull
- Photo: PN2/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Bristol_Palin/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: PN2/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Jim Mone/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: AP/WENN/.7 of 16
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Magic Bullet Media/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: TLC/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: via the BLTWY/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Make Me Zombie/Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Susan Lyne to Exit Post as AOL Brand Group CEOMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Publicity Team Apologizes for 'Headless Day' CamMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:45:00 PM
- IMG Names Karen Brodkin President of Business AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:10:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77
Bristol Palin won't have anybody talking trash about her mom!
Thursday night, Bristol, 20, was heckled while riding a mechanical bull at the Saddle Ranch in L.A. After being thrown from the bull, Sarah Palin's 20-year-old daughter confronted her detractor.
"Did you ride Levi [Johnston] like that?" the man yelled, as shown in Hollywood TV's video. "Your mother's a whore!"
The former Dancing with the Stars contestant -- who's currently filming a reality TV show with her 3-year-old son, Tripp, and fellow contestant Kyle Massey -- marched right up to the heckler. "What'd you say?" she asked him directly.
"You're mother's the f**king devil, dude," the man, who identified himself as being 47 years old, said.
"Oh, is she?" Bristol quipped. "What'd she do wrong?"
"She lives. She breathes," the man said. "If there was a hell -- which I don't believe there is -- she will be there. She's evil."
Unwavering, Bristol snapped back: "Why's that? Is it because you're a homosexual?"
"Pretty much!" her critic replied. "And why'd you say I'm a homosexual?"
"I can tell you are," the daughter of the former Vice Presidential candidate replied.
The single mom repeatedly asked the man for "one example" of "why [my mother] is a whore," but he continued to tell her that Sarah was "evil."
"Well, you know what," the man snapped. "You don't look anything like [NBA player] Glen Rice. I thought you would."
"You're right," Bristol said sarcastically. "I'm half African-American. You caught me!"
She stepped away form the conversation, then had yet another confrontation with the angry patron.
"You're f**king white trash from Wasilla," he screamed. "Your mom ran that city into the f**king grave. F**k you, you f**king b*tch!"
Without so much as a word, Bristol stormed out of the establishment.
Tell Us: Did Bristol handle herself well given the circumstances?
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite