Bristol Palin Attacked by Heckler After Riding Mechanical Bull
- Photo: PN2/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Bristol_Palin/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: PN2/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Jim Mone/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: AP/WENN/.7 of 16
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Magic Bullet Media/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: TLC/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: via the BLTWY/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Make Me Zombie/Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby Girl
Bristol Palin won't have anybody talking trash about her mom!
Thursday night, Bristol, 20, was heckled while riding a mechanical bull at the Saddle Ranch in L.A. After being thrown from the bull, Sarah Palin's 20-year-old daughter confronted her detractor.
"Did you ride Levi [Johnston] like that?" the man yelled, as shown in Hollywood TV's video. "Your mother's a whore!"
The former Dancing with the Stars contestant -- who's currently filming a reality TV show with her 3-year-old son, Tripp, and fellow contestant Kyle Massey -- marched right up to the heckler. "What'd you say?" she asked him directly.
"You're mother's the f**king devil, dude," the man, who identified himself as being 47 years old, said.
"Oh, is she?" Bristol quipped. "What'd she do wrong?"
"She lives. She breathes," the man said. "If there was a hell -- which I don't believe there is -- she will be there. She's evil."
Unwavering, Bristol snapped back: "Why's that? Is it because you're a homosexual?"
"Pretty much!" her critic replied. "And why'd you say I'm a homosexual?"
"I can tell you are," the daughter of the former Vice Presidential candidate replied.
The single mom repeatedly asked the man for "one example" of "why [my mother] is a whore," but he continued to tell her that Sarah was "evil."
"Well, you know what," the man snapped. "You don't look anything like [NBA player] Glen Rice. I thought you would."
"You're right," Bristol said sarcastically. "I'm half African-American. You caught me!"
She stepped away form the conversation, then had yet another confrontation with the angry patron.
"You're f**king white trash from Wasilla," he screamed. "Your mom ran that city into the f**king grave. F**k you, you f**king b*tch!"
Without so much as a word, Bristol stormed out of the establishment.
Tell Us: Did Bristol handle herself well given the circumstances?
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite