Bristol Palin: My 3-Year-Old Son Tripp Didn't Use a Gay Slur!
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Nigel Patrick/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Al Grillo/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Susan Walsh/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: ZO5/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: JCA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: PS3/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: MWH/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: NLA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Jim Mone/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Tripp Palin has quite a potty mouth for a 3-year-old.
On the July 22 episode of Lifetime's reality series "Bristol Palin: Life's a Tripp," the toddler was censored for using inappropriate language during a temper tantrum. According to The Huffington Post, Bristol Palin's son uttered a homophobic slur when speaking to his aunt, Willow Palin -- something she strongly denies.
"As I've said before, I sometimes struggle to raise Tripp. However, he does not use slurs. On the most recent episode of 'Life's a Tripp,' The Huffington Post is reporting that my son said the word 'fa----.' This is not true," Bristol blogged on July 23. "Let me be clear. I'm not proud of what he did say. Sadly, he used a different 'F word.'"
"Lifetime filmed over 12 months (on and off) and they caught a moment on film that would cause any parent to be red in the face," the single politician's daughter continued. "Tripp is always surrounded by adults -- around the campfires with cousins and their friends, at the shop with my dad and his snow machine buddies. He's apparently picked up some language that I'd prefer he not use. On national television or at home."
The former "Dancing With the Stars" competitor, 21, said that while she is opposed to gay marriage, she has not encouraged her son to use hate speech. "I guess the temptation to label my 3-year-old son is just too great for the lefty papers to resist," she opined.
Bristol then tweeted a link to a viral video she created. "If you care more about the fate of our nation and culture than the verbal slips of a 3-year-old, please watch," she urged readers.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Bristol Palin: My 3-Year-Old Son Tripp Didn't Use a Gay Slur!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite