Bristol Palin: My 3-Year-Old Son Tripp Didn't Use a Gay Slur!
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Nigel Patrick/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Al Grillo/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Susan Walsh/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: ZO5/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: JCA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: PS3/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: MWH/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: NLA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Jim Mone/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Tripp Palin has quite a potty mouth for a 3-year-old.
On the July 22 episode of Lifetime's reality series "Bristol Palin: Life's a Tripp," the toddler was censored for using inappropriate language during a temper tantrum. According to The Huffington Post, Bristol Palin's son uttered a homophobic slur when speaking to his aunt, Willow Palin -- something she strongly denies.
"As I've said before, I sometimes struggle to raise Tripp. However, he does not use slurs. On the most recent episode of 'Life's a Tripp,' The Huffington Post is reporting that my son said the word 'fa----.' This is not true," Bristol blogged on July 23. "Let me be clear. I'm not proud of what he did say. Sadly, he used a different 'F word.'"
"Lifetime filmed over 12 months (on and off) and they caught a moment on film that would cause any parent to be red in the face," the single politician's daughter continued. "Tripp is always surrounded by adults -- around the campfires with cousins and their friends, at the shop with my dad and his snow machine buddies. He's apparently picked up some language that I'd prefer he not use. On national television or at home."
The former "Dancing With the Stars" competitor, 21, said that while she is opposed to gay marriage, she has not encouraged her son to use hate speech. "I guess the temptation to label my 3-year-old son is just too great for the lefty papers to resist," she opined.
Bristol then tweeted a link to a viral video she created. "If you care more about the fate of our nation and culture than the verbal slips of a 3-year-old, please watch," she urged readers.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Bristol Palin: My 3-Year-Old Son Tripp Didn't Use a Gay Slur!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite