Bristol Palin: My Mom, Sarah, Is Way Hotter Than Julianne Moore
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP2 of 20
- Photo: ZO5/WENN3 of 20
- Photo: INB/WENN4 of 20
- Photo: MWH/WENN5 of 20
- Photo: Stephan Savoia/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Ed Andrieski/Invision/AP7 of 20
- Photo: Julio Cortez/Invision/AP8 of 20
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 20
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage10 of 20
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage12 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 20
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage14 of 20
- Photo: Promotional15 of 20
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News16 of 20
- Photo: Bill Davila/StarTraks17 of 20
- Photo: Mike Coppola/WireImage18 of 20
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com19 of 20
More Celeb News
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM
- 'Captain America' Crushes Johnny Depp, Holds Off 'Heaven Is for Real&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:28:00 AM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"
Julianne Moore nabbed an Emmy for her role as controversial former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, but the politician's daughter, Bristol, doesn't believe Moore's trophy was merited.
"I don't think she's a good interpreter of my mom. I think my mom's way hotter than that," "Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars" contestant Bristol, 21, told Us Weekly at Tuesday's "Just Dance 4" launch party at Lexington Social House in Los Angeles of Moore, 51, who played Sarah Palin in the lauded HBO made-for-TV movie "Game Change."
"She doesn't have that accent. It's all kind of silly," Bristol continued of "Game Change," which chronicled John McCain's 2008 presidential campaign, including his controversial selection of Sarah Palin, 48, as his running mate. "My mom's awesome."
Moore, who co-starred in the film alongside Woody Harrelson and Ed Harris, was well aware of how the Palin family received her role, taking a jab at the former GOP vice presidential candidate in her Emmy acceptance speech.
"Wow. I feel so validated because Sarah Palin gave me a big thumbs-down," said Moore during the Sept. 23 telecast, where the movie also earned an Emmy for Best Overall Miniseries/TV movie, Best Directing and Best Writing.
Bristol, meanwhile, is back in the spotlight herself thanks to her second turn on "DWTS," where she's stunned watchers with her sexy, svelter-than-ever look. What's her secret? "Just doing some cardio and cutting the crap out of my diet," she told Us.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite