Bristol Palin: My Mom, Sarah, Is Way Hotter Than Julianne Moore
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP2 of 20
- Photo: ZO5/WENN3 of 20
- Photo: INB/WENN4 of 20
- Photo: MWH/WENN5 of 20
- Photo: Stephan Savoia/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Ed Andrieski/Invision/AP7 of 20
- Photo: Julio Cortez/Invision/AP8 of 20
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 20
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage10 of 20
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage12 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 20
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage14 of 20
- Photo: Promotional15 of 20
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News16 of 20
- Photo: Bill Davila/StarTraks17 of 20
- Photo: Mike Coppola/WireImage18 of 20
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Alan Thicke Reality Sitcom to Get 14-Episode Run on TV Guide NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex' Casts Keke Palmer for Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:52:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' Movie
Julianne Moore nabbed an Emmy for her role as controversial former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, but the politician's daughter, Bristol, doesn't believe Moore's trophy was merited.
"I don't think she's a good interpreter of my mom. I think my mom's way hotter than that," "Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars" contestant Bristol, 21, told Us Weekly at Tuesday's "Just Dance 4" launch party at Lexington Social House in Los Angeles of Moore, 51, who played Sarah Palin in the lauded HBO made-for-TV movie "Game Change."
"She doesn't have that accent. It's all kind of silly," Bristol continued of "Game Change," which chronicled John McCain's 2008 presidential campaign, including his controversial selection of Sarah Palin, 48, as his running mate. "My mom's awesome."
Moore, who co-starred in the film alongside Woody Harrelson and Ed Harris, was well aware of how the Palin family received her role, taking a jab at the former GOP vice presidential candidate in her Emmy acceptance speech.
"Wow. I feel so validated because Sarah Palin gave me a big thumbs-down," said Moore during the Sept. 23 telecast, where the movie also earned an Emmy for Best Overall Miniseries/TV movie, Best Directing and Best Writing.
Bristol, meanwhile, is back in the spotlight herself thanks to her second turn on "DWTS," where she's stunned watchers with her sexy, svelter-than-ever look. What's her secret? "Just doing some cardio and cutting the crap out of my diet," she told Us.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite