Bristol Palin: My Mom, Sarah, Is Way Hotter Than Julianne Moore
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP2 of 20
- Photo: ZO5/WENN3 of 20
- Photo: INB/WENN4 of 20
- Photo: MWH/WENN5 of 20
- Photo: Stephan Savoia/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Ed Andrieski/Invision/AP7 of 20
- Photo: Julio Cortez/Invision/AP8 of 20
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 20
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage10 of 20
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage12 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 20
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage14 of 20
- Photo: Promotional15 of 20
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News16 of 20
- Photo: Bill Davila/StarTraks17 of 20
- Photo: Mike Coppola/WireImage18 of 20
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com19 of 20
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
Julianne Moore nabbed an Emmy for her role as controversial former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, but the politician's daughter, Bristol, doesn't believe Moore's trophy was merited.
"I don't think she's a good interpreter of my mom. I think my mom's way hotter than that," "Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars" contestant Bristol, 21, told Us Weekly at Tuesday's "Just Dance 4" launch party at Lexington Social House in Los Angeles of Moore, 51, who played Sarah Palin in the lauded HBO made-for-TV movie "Game Change."
"She doesn't have that accent. It's all kind of silly," Bristol continued of "Game Change," which chronicled John McCain's 2008 presidential campaign, including his controversial selection of Sarah Palin, 48, as his running mate. "My mom's awesome."
Moore, who co-starred in the film alongside Woody Harrelson and Ed Harris, was well aware of how the Palin family received her role, taking a jab at the former GOP vice presidential candidate in her Emmy acceptance speech.
"Wow. I feel so validated because Sarah Palin gave me a big thumbs-down," said Moore during the Sept. 23 telecast, where the movie also earned an Emmy for Best Overall Miniseries/TV movie, Best Directing and Best Writing.
Bristol, meanwhile, is back in the spotlight herself thanks to her second turn on "DWTS," where she's stunned watchers with her sexy, svelter-than-ever look. What's her secret? "Just doing some cardio and cutting the crap out of my diet," she told Us.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite