Bristol Palin Wins Bar Heckler Lawsuit
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Nigel Patrick/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Al Grillo/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Susan Walsh/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: JCA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: PS3/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: MWH/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: NLA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Jim Mone/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' ReboMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:34:00 PM
- Exclusive: Elementary Enlists Lost's Sonya Walger, Revolution's Zak OrthMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:22:00 PM
- Who's Going to Die on Under the Dome?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Comic-Con 2014: All the Latest NewsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:34:00 AM
- 24: Live Another Day: Did Jack Bauer Take Out the Russians After All?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:11:00 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' Rebo
Score one for Bristol Palin.
Last year, a man named Stephen Hanks heckled Bristol about her mother, Sarah Palin, in a Los Angeles bar during a shoot for Bristol‘s Lifetime reality show, "Bristol Palin: Life's a Tripp."
RELATED: Hollywood's Single Moms
Hanks was videotaped yelling, "your mother's a whore" and calling the elder Palin "evil." Bristol reportedly responded by hollering back at the man, calling him "gay" and refuting his comments about her mom.
When he saw himself in an ad promoting the show, Hanks filed a defamation lawsuit against Palin and Lifetime, complaining that he had not signed a waiver for the show's right to use his image, and claiming that Palin's comments about his sexuality were detrimental to his reputation.
But TMZ now reports that the case has been thrown out. According to the website, the judge determined that the show was allowed to use his image due to the First Amendment, and that Hanks' privacy was never violated.
Palin and Lifetime are not only both off the hook -- Hanks was also ordered to pay for Palin's attorney.
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite