Bristol Palin Wins Bar Heckler Lawsuit
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Nigel Patrick/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Al Grillo/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Susan Walsh/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: JCA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: PS3/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: MWH/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: NLA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Jim Mone/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'EMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Female Yahoo! Exec Being Sued by Female Subordinate for Sexual HarassmentMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Cory Monteith's Father Looks Back on Anniversary of His Son's DeathMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Internet Cancellation Hoax Outrages FansMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 2:54:00 PM
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian jump into reality TVMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 2:50:32 PM
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'E
Score one for Bristol Palin.
Last year, a man named Stephen Hanks heckled Bristol about her mother, Sarah Palin, in a Los Angeles bar during a shoot for Bristol‘s Lifetime reality show, "Bristol Palin: Life's a Tripp."
RELATED: Hollywood's Single Moms
Hanks was videotaped yelling, "your mother's a whore" and calling the elder Palin "evil." Bristol reportedly responded by hollering back at the man, calling him "gay" and refuting his comments about her mom.
When he saw himself in an ad promoting the show, Hanks filed a defamation lawsuit against Palin and Lifetime, complaining that he had not signed a waiver for the show's right to use his image, and claiming that Palin's comments about his sexuality were detrimental to his reputation.
But TMZ now reports that the case has been thrown out. According to the website, the judge determined that the show was allowed to use his image due to the First Amendment, and that Hanks' privacy was never violated.
Palin and Lifetime are not only both off the hook -- Hanks was also ordered to pay for Palin's attorney.
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDad Duty
From Crowd Ignite