Bristol Palin Wins Bar Heckler Lawsuit
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Nigel Patrick/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Al Grillo/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Susan Walsh/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: JCA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: PS3/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: MWH/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: NLA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Jim Mone/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Score one for Bristol Palin.
Last year, a man named Stephen Hanks heckled Bristol about her mother, Sarah Palin, in a Los Angeles bar during a shoot for Bristol‘s Lifetime reality show, "Bristol Palin: Life's a Tripp."
RELATED: Hollywood's Single Moms
Hanks was videotaped yelling, "your mother's a whore" and calling the elder Palin "evil." Bristol reportedly responded by hollering back at the man, calling him "gay" and refuting his comments about her mom.
When he saw himself in an ad promoting the show, Hanks filed a defamation lawsuit against Palin and Lifetime, complaining that he had not signed a waiver for the show's right to use his image, and claiming that Palin's comments about his sexuality were detrimental to his reputation.
But TMZ now reports that the case has been thrown out. According to the website, the judge determined that the show was allowed to use his image due to the First Amendment, and that Hanks' privacy was never violated.
Palin and Lifetime are not only both off the hook -- Hanks was also ordered to pay for Palin's attorney.
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite