Brody Jenner: Joe Francis "Punched and Kicked" Girlfriend
- Photo: Pacific Coast News/Pacific Coast News1 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Roshan Perera/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital8 of 11
- Photo: Retna Digital9 of 11
- Photo: WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for AugustMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:13:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for August
Here's some "Hills"-worthy drama.
Brody Jenner says Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis "punched and kicked" his girlfriend, Playboy playmate Jayde Nicole, at a Hollywood club early Friday morning.
Jenner tells TMZ.com, which first reported the fight, that he and Nicole were celebrating his 26th birthday at hotspot Guys & Dolls when they spotted Francis "unrelentingly" hitting on one of Francis' exes.
Nicole, 23, thought Francis, 36, was harassing the woman, whom she considers a friend, so she threw a drink on him, TMZ reports.
According to a post on Jenner's Twitter, Francis then "pulled [Nicole] to the ground, punched and kicked her."
Security broke up the fight, and police were called. "A report was taken," Los Angeles Sheriff Lieutenant LaJuana Haselrig tells Usmagazine.com. "It's still under investigation. There were no arrests."
Jenner tells TMZ.com he followed Francis out of the club and punched him in the face. Jenner was then struck with a taser gun, although he's not sure by whom.
Nicole says she plans to press charges against Francis. She claims to have a black and blue cheek, swollen face, bruised left rib and sore lower abdomen. She also says some of her hair was pulled out in the fight.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Weight Loss
From Crowd Ignite