Brody Jenner: Joe Francis "Punched and Kicked" Girlfriend
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Roshan Perera/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital7 of 11
- Photo: Retna Digital8 of 11
- Photo: Pacific Coast News/Pacific Coast News9 of 11
- Photo: WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Nicki Minaj Welcome at This NY High School, After Alma Mater Rejects HerMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Ashley Judd Has Tough Couple of Weekends at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:47:00 PM
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Claims She Was Detained by LAPD, Mistaken for ProstitutMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:36:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars' Julianne Hough: "I Might Be Even Harder on Derek"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 1:34:00 PM
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"
Here's some "Hills"-worthy drama.
Brody Jenner says Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis "punched and kicked" his girlfriend, Playboy playmate Jayde Nicole, at a Hollywood club early Friday morning.
Jenner tells TMZ.com, which first reported the fight, that he and Nicole were celebrating his 26th birthday at hotspot Guys & Dolls when they spotted Francis "unrelentingly" hitting on one of Francis' exes.
Nicole, 23, thought Francis, 36, was harassing the woman, whom she considers a friend, so she threw a drink on him, TMZ reports.
According to a post on Jenner's Twitter, Francis then "pulled [Nicole] to the ground, punched and kicked her."
Security broke up the fight, and police were called. "A report was taken," Los Angeles Sheriff Lieutenant LaJuana Haselrig tells Usmagazine.com. "It's still under investigation. There were no arrests."
Jenner tells TMZ.com he followed Francis out of the club and punched him in the face. Jenner was then struck with a taser gun, although he's not sure by whom.
Nicole says she plans to press charges against Francis. She claims to have a black and blue cheek, swollen face, bruised left rib and sore lower abdomen. She also says some of her hair was pulled out in the fight.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew 'Do
From Crowd Ignite