Brody Jenner: Joe Francis "Punched and Kicked" Girlfriend
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Roshan Perera/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital7 of 11
- Photo: Retna Digital8 of 11
- Photo: Pacific Coast News/Pacific Coast News9 of 11
- Photo: WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Plunders $20.2 Million in Foreign MarketsMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Network says signal of Egyptian satire show jammedMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:33:00 AM
- Barack Obama Set to Introduce Fox's 'Cosmos' Premiere EpisodeMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Grand Budapest Hotel' On Record-Breaking Box Office Tear How Wes Anderson PulledMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 10:41:00 AM
- SXSW: Lionsgate Nabs Rights to Bigfoot Thriller 'Exists'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:21:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Plunders $20.2 Million in Foreign Markets
Here's some "Hills"-worthy drama.
Brody Jenner says Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis "punched and kicked" his girlfriend, Playboy playmate Jayde Nicole, at a Hollywood club early Friday morning.
Jenner tells TMZ.com, which first reported the fight, that he and Nicole were celebrating his 26th birthday at hotspot Guys & Dolls when they spotted Francis "unrelentingly" hitting on one of Francis' exes.
Nicole, 23, thought Francis, 36, was harassing the woman, whom she considers a friend, so she threw a drink on him, TMZ reports.
According to a post on Jenner's Twitter, Francis then "pulled [Nicole] to the ground, punched and kicked her."
Security broke up the fight, and police were called. "A report was taken," Los Angeles Sheriff Lieutenant LaJuana Haselrig tells Usmagazine.com. "It's still under investigation. There were no arrests."
Jenner tells TMZ.com he followed Francis out of the club and punched him in the face. Jenner was then struck with a taser gun, although he's not sure by whom.
Nicole says she plans to press charges against Francis. She claims to have a black and blue cheek, swollen face, bruised left rib and sore lower abdomen. She also says some of her hair was pulled out in the fight.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Crowd Ignite