Brody Jenner: Kourtney Will Be a "Great" Mother
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Winslow / Prahl/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: John Calabrese/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Is Forbes' Top-Earning Actor With $75 MillionMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 11:22:00 PM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing Grades
Kourtney Kardashian might not have planned to get pregnant, but her step-brother Brody Jenner tells Usmagazine.com that she's ready to be a mom.
"Despite what anybody says about any parent -- whether they see them fit or unfit -- it's not up to them. It's up to her," The Hills star, 26, told Usmagazine.com at a performance of the Moskova Affair in Hollywood Thursday (before his fight with Girl Gone Wild honcho Joe Francis). "And if she feels fit for this, then good for her."
He added that he thinks Kourtney, 30, "will be great" as a mother because "she has always been incredible, great older sister."
Jenner (whose father Bruce is married to Kourtney's mom Kris) said he is excited for the little one to arrive. Added the reality star, "I think it'll be cool to be an uncle."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite