Brody Jenner: Kourtney Will Be a "Great" Mother
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Winslow / Prahl/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: John Calabrese/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- FX Orders Howard Gordon-Gideon Raff Drama 'Tyrant' to SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 2:30:11 PM
- ABC to Air Julie Andrews' Classic 'Sound of Music'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 2:23:56 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Has Its Most-Watched Season FinaleMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 2:06:50 PM
- Beastie Boys Countersue GoldieBlox in 'Girls' Video Legal FlapMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 2:01:53 PM
- Politico Advertising Exec Adam Prather Joins Rival The Hill as PublisherMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 1:35:28 PM
- FX Orders Howard Gordon-Gideon Raff Drama 'Tyrant' to Series
Kourtney Kardashian might not have planned to get pregnant, but her step-brother Brody Jenner tells Usmagazine.com that she's ready to be a mom.
"Despite what anybody says about any parent -- whether they see them fit or unfit -- it's not up to them. It's up to her," The Hills star, 26, told Usmagazine.com at a performance of the Moskova Affair in Hollywood Thursday (before his fight with Girl Gone Wild honcho Joe Francis). "And if she feels fit for this, then good for her."
He added that he thinks Kourtney, 30, "will be great" as a mother because "she has always been incredible, great older sister."
Jenner (whose father Bruce is married to Kourtney's mom Kris) said he is excited for the little one to arrive. Added the reality star, "I think it'll be cool to be an uncle."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFuneral Plans
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite