Brody Jenner says he might not get invited to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: DOBN GUTS/GSI4 of 13
- Photo: @brodyjenner/Instagram5 of 13
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Wonderwall6 of 13
- Photo: Nikos Vinieratos/Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA7 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.9 of 13
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.10 of 13
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.11 of 13
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Jack O'Connell Thriller '71' Acquired by Roadside Attractions, Black LabeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:00:00 PM
- The Biz: Jimmy Kimmel on Letterman, Fallon, and Late-Night Booking WarsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:44:00 PM
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After StandinMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Extant Exclusive: Louis Gossett Jr. to Play Halle Berry's FatherMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- 'Believe' Review: a Good Girl in Need of Darth VaderMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:18:00 PM
- Jack O'Connell Thriller '71' Acquired by Roadside Attractions, Black Labe
It's likely to be one of the biggest weddings of 2014, but it might also be the hardest one to get an invite to. Kardashian-Jenner family member Brody Jenner talked to Us Weekly at the Hyde Nightclub at the Bellagio Hotel & Casino on Saturday about the impending nuptials of his half-sister Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
"Well, you never know with the family," he admitted. "I didn't get invited to the engagement so you never know."
On Oct. 21 (Kim's 33rd birthday), West created an elaborate proposal at San Francisco's AT& Park where he invited some of Kim's closest friends and family to watch him pop the question.
Hills hunk Jenner joined Keeping Up With the Kardashians this season and has become a central part of the show. His relationship with dad Bruce Jenner started off strained after Brody confronted his father about his absence throughout most of the reality star's childhood.
The two have since reconciled and spend more time together than ever.
"We talk all the time," he told Us. "I was just talking to him this morning. It's all golf. All we talk about is golf."
Brody also addressed the controversy surrounding his 18-year-old half sister Kendall Jenner's racy modeling shoot. The brunette bombshell wore a revealing see-through top in the shoot, drawing fresh criticism.
"At the end of the day, she's an 18-year-old woman," he said. "She's allowed to do whatever she wants. I'm her brother. I'll always protect her. Bruce is her father and will do the exact same. But she's a woman and is allowed to do whatever she wants and we will always support her."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite