Brody Jenner says he might not get invited to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: DOBN GUTS/GSI4 of 13
- Photo: @brodyjenner/Instagram5 of 13
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Wonderwall6 of 13
- Photo: Nikos Vinieratos/Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA7 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.9 of 13
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.10 of 13
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.11 of 13
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy ProjectMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:21:00 PM
- 'Space Station 76' Review: Liv Tyler and Matt Bomer Find Lust in Space in This ParMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:15:00 PM
- 'Black Jesus' Star Andra Fuller to Play Sabers Owner's Son on BET&apoMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Bill Maher's 'Live From DC' Is HBO's Most-Watched Comedy SpecialMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Netflix's 'Daredevil' Casts 'Bourne' Star Scott GlennMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy Project
It's likely to be one of the biggest weddings of 2014, but it might also be the hardest one to get an invite to. Kardashian-Jenner family member Brody Jenner talked to Us Weekly at the Hyde Nightclub at the Bellagio Hotel & Casino on Saturday about the impending nuptials of his half-sister Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
"Well, you never know with the family," he admitted. "I didn't get invited to the engagement so you never know."
On Oct. 21 (Kim's 33rd birthday), West created an elaborate proposal at San Francisco's AT& Park where he invited some of Kim's closest friends and family to watch him pop the question.
Hills hunk Jenner joined Keeping Up With the Kardashians this season and has become a central part of the show. His relationship with dad Bruce Jenner started off strained after Brody confronted his father about his absence throughout most of the reality star's childhood.
The two have since reconciled and spend more time together than ever.
"We talk all the time," he told Us. "I was just talking to him this morning. It's all golf. All we talk about is golf."
Brody also addressed the controversy surrounding his 18-year-old half sister Kendall Jenner's racy modeling shoot. The brunette bombshell wore a revealing see-through top in the shoot, drawing fresh criticism.
"At the end of the day, she's an 18-year-old woman," he said. "She's allowed to do whatever she wants. I'm her brother. I'll always protect her. Bruce is her father and will do the exact same. But she's a woman and is allowed to do whatever she wants and we will always support her."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Katy Perry, and Naomi Campbell all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julia Roberts, Kelly Rowland, and Krysten Ritter all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Jordin Sparks, and Nicole Richie all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candice Swanepoel, Sarah Jessica Parker, and La La Anthony all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Blake Lively, Olivia Wilde, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew 'Do
From Crowd Ignite