Brody Jenner shares pic of his 'fam,' excludes Kardashians and Bruce
- Photo: @brodyjenner/Instagram1 of 15
- Photo: @brodyjenner/Instagram2 of 15
- Photo: @brodyjenner/Instagram3 of 15
- Photo: @kyliejenner/Instagram4 of 15
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram5 of 15
- Photo: FPA/Fame Flynet6 of 15
- Photo: @krisjenner/Instagram7 of 15
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Wonderwall8 of 15
- Photo: @brodyjenner/Instagram9 of 15
- Photo: DOBN GUTS/GSI10 of 15
- Photo: @brodyjenner/Instagram11 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: @iamcattsadler/Instagram13 of 15
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
The only ones missing. Brody Jenner, who opted out of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding extravaganza, shared a Memorial Day photo with "the fam" on May 27, excluding the Kardashian clan, his half-sisters Kylie and Kendall, and his father Bruce Jenner.
"Memorial Day w/ the fam," Jenner, 30, wrote in an Instagram post with his girlfriend of seven months, Kaitlynn Carter, and surfer pals Jeremy Flores and Dean Morrison. "The only ones missing are @sprandoni @leah_jenner and @ltlindathompson yewww!!" the handsome "Hills" alum added. The three people tagged by Jenner include his big brother Brandon, sister-in-law Leah, and his mom Linda Thompson.
Instead, he flew to Chicago on May 23, for a DJ gig as the Kardashian-Jenner brood attended a luxurious pre-wedding reception at Versailles. Jenner duped fans into thinking he was headed to Paris after he had posted a picture of himself on a plane. At the terminal, Brody posted a video of himself singing and walking around in a parking lot. "Thought I was getting on a flight to Paris but ended up in Chicago!! Wow so strange," he wrote. "What do u guys think about my new single 'Chicago the boys are in town?' @williamlifestyl and I will be playing at Home Bar tonight. See ya if I see ya."
According to a source, Brody was MIA at the wedding because Carter was not invited. (As reported, not all wedding guests were given plus-ones for the star-studded nuptials.)
Jenner's tumultuous relationship with Kris Jenner has been documented on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" over the last two seasons; After one heart-to-heart, their dynamic seemingly improved in the last year. Just last month, Brody recently traveled with his famous family to Thailand and participated in a celebrity golf tournament with his Olympian father in L.A.
The Malibu, Calif., native was not the only member of the immediate family to skip the lavish wedding weekend. Rob Kardashian bailed on his big sister's wedding the day of. A source confirmed to Us that Rob flew out of Paris on May 24, and arrived at LAX shortly after Kardashian and West exchanged vows.
Two other notable no-shows? Beyonce and Jay Z, who spent the weekend in the Hamptons. The "XO" singer posted a picture from Kimye's Vogue spread, instead, wishing the couple "a lifetime of unconditional love."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite