Brooke Burke-Charvet is in the clear after successful thyroid surgery
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: MICHELLE BRUCK/StarTraks2 of 11
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America3 of 11
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks4 of 11
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: DOBN RMBI/GSI6 of 11
- Photo: Michelle Bruck/StarTraks7 of 11
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/BRJ/Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater' Lands Prime Awards Season Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Casting Director Marion Dougherty to Receive Posthumous EmmyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:13:00 AM
- Spike Jonze to Guest Star on HBO's 'Girls'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:03:00 AM
- Hearst Grabs Principato-Young's Corey Moss to Make Web SeriesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Gone Girl' Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in 'We Are Your FrieMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:57:00 AM
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater' Lands Prime Awards Season Release Date
New test results have confirmed actress-turned-reality star Brooke Burke-Charvet is now cancer free after undergoing thyroid surgery.
RELATED: Brooke reveals her cancer diagnosis
The "Dancing With the Stars" host, who is married to Baywatch hunk David Charvet, went public with her health crisis) in November, and she underwent a life-saving procedure to have her thyroid gland removed last week.
Now the 41-year-old reveals she is on the road to recovery after doctors determined the operation was a complete success.
RELATED: Breast cancer awareness products
In a post on her ModernMom.com blog she writes, "I just got the results back from all of my tests and great news -- the thyroid cancer has been removed from my body and all my lymph nodes are clear. So I'm hoping that this is the end of the story. Woohoo!!! And thank GOD!"
She continued, "I've taken the rest of the year off to recover and catch up with my family, and now we're just celebrating life. I never thought a mandatory vacation would be under these circumstances, but it's nice to quiet the noise and enjoy the R&R and stay home for a change. Every day I'm feeling better, and I'm looking forward to getting back to my usual routine, but with a bit of a different outlook. I've never been one to take life for granted and it sounds so cliche to say it, but this whole thyroid experience has given my family such a scare that it seems to have brought us all closer. And it's allowing us to ring in the New Year with a newfound respect for life."
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite