- Photo: MICHELLE BRUCK/StarTraks1 of 13
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America2 of 13
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks3 of 13
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: DOBN RMBI/GSI5 of 13
- Photo: Michelle Bruck/StarTraks6 of 13
- Photo: Todd Williamson/AP7 of 13
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/BRJ/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks9 of 13
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/Pacific Coast News11 of 13
- Photo: Michael Simon/Promotional12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Student Films From Chicago, Belgium Win Cinefondation PrizesMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 8:20:12 AM
- Cannes: Sony Pictures Classics Buys 'The Lunchbox'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 8:05:24 AM
- Stephen Colbert Is 'Not a Fan' of Obama, Is a Big Fan of Drone Use (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 8:04:51 AM
- Box Office: 'Fast & Furious 6' Nets $6.5M in Late Night ShowsMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 7:56:33 AM
- Steven Soderbergh Clarifies 'Retirement' Plans: He's Just Moving to TVMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 7:45:49 AM
- Cannes: Student Films From Chicago, Belgium Win Cinefondation Prizes
Brooke Burke-Charvet is keeping her spirits high ahead of her much-anticipated thyroid cancer surgery this week.
Set to undergo thyroid surgery and a thyroidectomy, the "Dancing With the Stars" co-host says she's anxiously anticipating a quick recovery. "What a crazy time, but I am surrounded with love and support and that really makes a world of difference," Burke-Charvet, 41, wrote on her Facebook page on Monday.
Declining to go into detail about her procedure, Burke-Charvet thanked fans for their support and well-wishes since the TV host went public with her diagnosis on Nov. 8. "I am touched and appreciative to all of you for sharing your positive wishes for my surgery, and for sharing many of your personal thyroid experiences," she wrote. "I really do read your comments, and they all mean a lot to me. I feel [your thoughts and prayers], truly, and your energy outweighs my stress! From the bottom of my heart, thank you."
Blogging about her health struggle for Modern Mom, Burke-Charvet first opened up about her diagnosis in November. At the time, she remained optimistic about her prognosis, post-surgery. "I'm going to make a positive out of this negative thing. I am going to be a really good patient, and I am going to do everything I need to do," she said in a Modern Mom video blog. "Doctors say that this is a 'good kind of cancer to have.' That sounds so crazy. But my doctor did tell me that this is a happily-ever-after-ending kind of thing."
Among those in the star's corner during her trying time? Her husband, David Charvet, whom she married in St. Barts in 2011. The couple are parents to daughter Rain, 5, and son Shaya, 4. Burke-Charvet also has two children, daughters Neriah, 12, and Sierra, 10, from her previous marriage to plastic surgeon Garth Fisher.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite