Brooke Hogan engaged to Dallas Cowboy player Phil Costa!
- Photo: mizzhogan/Instagram1 of 13
- Photo: mizzhogan/Instagram2 of 13
- Photo: mizzhogan/Instagram3 of 13
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks4 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.6 of 13
- Photo: VH1/Promotional7 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 13
- Photo: Tony Gutierrez/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After StandinMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Jack O'Connell Thriller '71' Acquired by Roadside Attractions, Black LabeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Extant Exclusive: Louis Gossett Jr. to Play Halle Berry's FatherMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- 'Believe' Review: a Good Girl in Need of Darth VaderMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:18:00 PM
- 12 Years a Slave Screenwriter "Regrets" Not Thanking Director Amid FeudMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:17:00 PM
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After Standin
Brooke knows best! Brooke Hogan, daughter of pro wrestler Hulk Hogan, got engaged to Dallas Cowboy player Phil Costa on Saturday, June 29, in Las Vegas.
The former VHI reality star, 25, posted a photo of the proposal on her Instagram page. In the pic, Costa, 25, is seen on one knee, presenting a ring to a shocked-looking Brooke, who has her hand covering her mouth. The Paris Hotel's mock Eiffel Towel glows behind them, so it seems the engagement happened on a balcony at the Bellagio.
"Happiest moment of my LIFE," the singer, actress, and model wrote. "I am marrying my best friend. I wouldn't choose anyone else. I am so lucky and so grateful."
In another blurry picture of Costa putting the ring on Brooke's left hand, she added, "I look scary but this is the face of total SHOCK."
While dad Hulk, 59, hasn't tweeted anything yet, her brother Nick, 22, shared his excitement for the couple on June 29, writing, "MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS BROOKEY!!!!!"
Mom Linda Hogan (who Brooke shared a sometimes hot-and-cold relationship with following her parents' marital problems), tweeted, "My Brooke is getting married!! Phil proposed to her last night!" She later added a pic of the pair looking at the Vegas Eiffel Tower, writing, "The future Mr. and Mrs. Costa!"
Costa, a New Jersey native, is entering his fourth NFL season with the Dallas Cowboys. Brooke currently works for TNA wrestling.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite