Brooke Hogan engaged to Dallas Cowboy player Phil Costa!
- Photo: mizzhogan/Instagram1 of 13
- Photo: mizzhogan/Instagram2 of 13
- Photo: mizzhogan/Instagram3 of 13
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks4 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.6 of 13
- Photo: VH1/Promotional7 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 13
- Photo: Tony Gutierrez/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Captain America Cozies Up With Alice Eve in First Look at Chris Evans' Directorial Debut (PMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:04:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 3,' 'Sinister Six,' 'Uncharted&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:39:00 AM
- 'Young and the Restless' to bring Shemar Moore back in SeptemberMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:17:00 AM
- 84 Percent of Projects Denied California Tax Credits Film ElsewhereMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:10:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Review: Scarlett Johansson Grows Smarter As the Movie Gets DumberMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Captain America Cozies Up With Alice Eve in First Look at Chris Evans' Directorial Debut (P
Brooke knows best! Brooke Hogan, daughter of pro wrestler Hulk Hogan, got engaged to Dallas Cowboy player Phil Costa on Saturday, June 29, in Las Vegas.
The former VHI reality star, 25, posted a photo of the proposal on her Instagram page. In the pic, Costa, 25, is seen on one knee, presenting a ring to a shocked-looking Brooke, who has her hand covering her mouth. The Paris Hotel's mock Eiffel Towel glows behind them, so it seems the engagement happened on a balcony at the Bellagio.
"Happiest moment of my LIFE," the singer, actress, and model wrote. "I am marrying my best friend. I wouldn't choose anyone else. I am so lucky and so grateful."
In another blurry picture of Costa putting the ring on Brooke's left hand, she added, "I look scary but this is the face of total SHOCK."
While dad Hulk, 59, hasn't tweeted anything yet, her brother Nick, 22, shared his excitement for the couple on June 29, writing, "MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS BROOKEY!!!!!"
Mom Linda Hogan (who Brooke shared a sometimes hot-and-cold relationship with following her parents' marital problems), tweeted, "My Brooke is getting married!! Phil proposed to her last night!" She later added a pic of the pair looking at the Vegas Eiffel Tower, writing, "The future Mr. and Mrs. Costa!"
Costa, a New Jersey native, is entering his fourth NFL season with the Dallas Cowboys. Brooke currently works for TNA wrestling.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite