Brooke Mueller denied emergency restraining order against Charlie Sheen
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: DOBN RMBI/GSI6 of 11
- Photo: Aspen Police Department/.7 of 11
- Photo: MS2/MPT/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Rob Rosen/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Charlie Sheen's ex-wife Brooke Mueller has been denied a request for an emergency restraining order against the actor as they continue to fight over custody of their twin boys.
RELATED: Epic celebrity rants
The former "Two and a Half Men" star's second wife, Denise Richards, has been looking after Sheen's four-year-old sons Bob and Max since Mueller was stripped of custody and admitted to a drug rehabilitation facility in May.
She spent Nov. 1 with her kids for the first time in months, and has since revealed plans to regain full custody, but the news angered Sheen and he launched into a Twitter rant that morning to slam officials at America's Department of Child and Family Services (DCFS) for their handling of the case.
He unleashed another tirade against Mueller during an interview on "TMZ Live" last week, when he warned there will be a "reckoning" after accusing the recovering addict of putting their boys' lives in danger by allegedly using illegal substances while they were in her care.
RELATED: Star comebacks
He added, "I will exercise every resource at my disposal. I will, I will, I will, I will empty my entire war chest and if I can't get it done, I know a guy who can."
His fiery comments reportedly prompted authorities to ban him from visiting his boys back at Richards' house on Nov. 2, and prompted Mueller to file court papers for an immediate protective order.
Her motion was rejected by a Los Angeles judge on Monday, although she has been given another opportunity to argue her case at a hearing next month, reports TMZ.
Sheen and Mueller have been fighting over their boys since splitting in 2010 after two years of marriage. Their divorce was finalized in 2011.
RELATED: Expensive celeb divorces
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite