Brooke Mueller denied emergency restraining order against Charlie Sheen
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: DOBN RMBI/GSI6 of 11
- Photo: Aspen Police Department/.7 of 11
- Photo: MS2/MPT/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Rob Rosen/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for AugustMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:13:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for August
Charlie Sheen's ex-wife Brooke Mueller has been denied a request for an emergency restraining order against the actor as they continue to fight over custody of their twin boys.
RELATED: Epic celebrity rants
The former "Two and a Half Men" star's second wife, Denise Richards, has been looking after Sheen's four-year-old sons Bob and Max since Mueller was stripped of custody and admitted to a drug rehabilitation facility in May.
She spent Nov. 1 with her kids for the first time in months, and has since revealed plans to regain full custody, but the news angered Sheen and he launched into a Twitter rant that morning to slam officials at America's Department of Child and Family Services (DCFS) for their handling of the case.
He unleashed another tirade against Mueller during an interview on "TMZ Live" last week, when he warned there will be a "reckoning" after accusing the recovering addict of putting their boys' lives in danger by allegedly using illegal substances while they were in her care.
RELATED: Star comebacks
He added, "I will exercise every resource at my disposal. I will, I will, I will, I will empty my entire war chest and if I can't get it done, I know a guy who can."
His fiery comments reportedly prompted authorities to ban him from visiting his boys back at Richards' house on Nov. 2, and prompted Mueller to file court papers for an immediate protective order.
Her motion was rejected by a Los Angeles judge on Monday, although she has been given another opportunity to argue her case at a hearing next month, reports TMZ.
Sheen and Mueller have been fighting over their boys since splitting in 2010 after two years of marriage. Their divorce was finalized in 2011.
RELATED: Expensive celeb divorces
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite