Brooke Mueller denied emergency restraining order against Charlie Sheen
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: DOBN RMBI/GSI6 of 11
- Photo: Aspen Police Department/.7 of 11
- Photo: MS2/MPT/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Rob Rosen/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Laura Benanti Is Headed to NashvilleMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Alex Kurtzman to Direct 'The Mummy' Reboot for UniversalMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 3:09:00 PM
- John Goodman in Talks to Join Bryan Cranston in Jay Roach's 'Trumbo' (ExcMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:51:00 PM
- The Best Life Lessons We Learned from Sex and the CityMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Guess Why Chris Pratt Stole His 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star-Lord Outfit?MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:32:00 PM
- Laura Benanti Is Headed to Nashville
Charlie Sheen's ex-wife Brooke Mueller has been denied a request for an emergency restraining order against the actor as they continue to fight over custody of their twin boys.
RELATED: Epic celebrity rants
The former "Two and a Half Men" star's second wife, Denise Richards, has been looking after Sheen's four-year-old sons Bob and Max since Mueller was stripped of custody and admitted to a drug rehabilitation facility in May.
She spent Nov. 1 with her kids for the first time in months, and has since revealed plans to regain full custody, but the news angered Sheen and he launched into a Twitter rant that morning to slam officials at America's Department of Child and Family Services (DCFS) for their handling of the case.
He unleashed another tirade against Mueller during an interview on "TMZ Live" last week, when he warned there will be a "reckoning" after accusing the recovering addict of putting their boys' lives in danger by allegedly using illegal substances while they were in her care.
RELATED: Star comebacks
He added, "I will exercise every resource at my disposal. I will, I will, I will, I will empty my entire war chest and if I can't get it done, I know a guy who can."
His fiery comments reportedly prompted authorities to ban him from visiting his boys back at Richards' house on Nov. 2, and prompted Mueller to file court papers for an immediate protective order.
Her motion was rejected by a Los Angeles judge on Monday, although she has been given another opportunity to argue her case at a hearing next month, reports TMZ.
Sheen and Mueller have been fighting over their boys since splitting in 2010 after two years of marriage. Their divorce was finalized in 2011.
RELATED: Expensive celeb divorces
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Kristen Stewart, Kate Hudson, and Jennifer Lopez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite