Brooke Mueller's brother lands temporary custody of Sheen's kids
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 10
- Photo: Miguel/27Miles/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: BIAG/GSI4 of 10
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: DOBN RMBI/GSI6 of 10
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Rob Rosen/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
The former "Two and a Half Men" star's second ex-wife, Denise Richards, has been looking after his sons Bob and Max since their mother lost custody of them following a drugs bust in May.
However, the former Bond girl has been struggling to keep the kids under control amid concerns for their alleged behavioral issues, and she reached out to officials at the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) in Los Angeles, revealing she can no longer take care of them because they have started harming her pet dogs and bullying her own daughters.
RELATED: Bitter star splits
Richards expressed fears that the twins' bad behavior is linked to the time they spend with their mother, suggesting they frequently turn violent after returning from visits with her, and she met with Mueller in court on Thursday in a bid to find a solution for their situation.
No agreement was made during the four-hour showdown, but on Friday, it emerged that Mueller's brother, Scott, has been approved by DCFS officials as a suitable replacement as Bob and Max's guardian. And in a twist, the judge also said Scott and the boys could move into Mueller's house, so the twins wouldn't have to change schools, according to TMZ.
Sheen and Brooke split in 2010 after two years of marriage. She is currently seeking to regain full custody of their children after completing an outpatient rehab program last month.
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite