Brooke Shields Breaks Hand
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Rossa Cole/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Brooke Shields is on the mend after suffering a broken hand while preparing for a new stage show.
"Brooke broke her hand during rehearsal for the musical Leap of Faith," her rep tells People.com. "It was a minor break and did not affect the production schedule."
The cast on Brooke's hand will be removed a few weeks prior to play's Oct. 3 opening at the Ahmanson Theatre in L.A., her rep adds.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite