Bruce Jenner: I Haven't Met Kim Kardashian's Boyfriend Kanye West Yet
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks2 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet4 of 8
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Freddy Baez/StarTraks6 of 8
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks7 of 8
More Celeb News
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- La Scala remembers Mandela at season openerMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:10:16 AM
- 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Special Teaser: Shirley MacLaine and Paul Giamatti Are NMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:07:03 AM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviews
The Olympian and father of 10 appeared on "The View" Friday, where the co-hosts asked him about 31-year-old Kardashian's latest love. "Honestly, I've never met him," Jenner said, referring to West. "I haven't seen him at the house."
When Sherri Shepherd, 44, pointed out that they were all at the opening of Scott Disick's new restaurant, RYU, Jenner said: "I don't know if I was in that picture. It might have been all the kids."
Regardless, "I just want Kim to be happy," Jenner, 62, explained. "I hope she can find someone and be happy. That's what you want your kids to do."
As it happens, Kardashian has indeed found happiness with the "Flashing Lights" rapper. Though she's yet to finalize her divorce from NBA star Kris Humphries, 27, Kardashian and West "are talking marriage," a source tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out now). "They really know and love each other."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Bruce Jenner: I Haven't Met Kim Kardashian's Boyfriend Kanye West Yet
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite