Bruce Jenner 'I'm Not That Excited' About Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Eric Ryan/GettyImages.com2 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: JE1/Judy Eddy/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks7 of 15
- Photo: INB/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks9 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 15
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 15
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/StarTraks12 of 15
- Photo: Joseph M. Tavares/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: USMagazine14 of 15
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Not so fast, Kanye--you've still got one very important member of the Kardashian crew to win over.
During a speaking engagement in Boston Wednesday, Kim Kardashian's stepdad Bruce Jenner told the audience he's "not that excited" about Kardashian's latest fling with Kanye West.
"I'm not that excited, but we'll see," Jenner, 62, told the crowd. "Kimberly and I have had a conversation about them and their potential relationship."
Jenner's chief concerns don't seem to be West -- but instead, his stepdaughter's penchant for jumping quickly into serious relationships. (Kardashian is still locked in a bitter divorce battle with her soon-to-be ex-husband, Kris Humphries.)
Kim's sister Khloe Kardashian told Ellen DeGeneres earlier this week that her big sister and the rapper are "cute together."
Kim has talked before about her tendency to get too invested in flings too quickly--she told Glamour magazine earlier this year that she's a "hopeless romantic" and believes "in love and the dream of having a perfect relationship."
Sources tell Us Weekly that West has pursued Kardashian "for a long time" -- and now that Kardashian is single again, the timing finally seemed right for the Grammy winner to step in.
West, 34, and the E! star enjoyed a marathon, 48-hour date in New York on April 4 and 5; the duo dined together at New York hotspots Serafina and Cafeteria, caught a screening of "The Hunger Games," hit FAO Schwarz, and managed to squeeze in a couple of sleepovers.
Still, it took some time for Kardashian -- who initially saw West as just a friend -- to come around. "Now that Kim has gotten over the Kris drama, she sees how much Kanye loves her," a source close to the star tells Us.
As for West? "[He's fallen] genuinely head over heels," an insider close to the rapper reveals. "They're perfect for each other. He thinks she's his Beyonce!"
For much more on why this romance is the real deal -- how Kim finally got over her ex Reggie Bush, all the details on their high-profile New York dates, what Kris Humphries thinks and more -- pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite