Bruce Jenner OK After Skin Cancer Removal Surgery, Say Sources
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: SFA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Wonderwall8 of 9
More Celeb News
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- FCC Promises to Protect Open Internet, But Net Neutrality's Future Looks BleakMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:38:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing Dance
Bruce Jenner is going to be just fine.
The former Olympian and "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" patriarch, 62, underwent surgery on Friday to remove a cancerous growth from his face, a source tells Us Weekly.
TMZ first reported the news, noting that Jenner visited the dermatologist after noticing a red mark on his face -- which, following a biopsy, proved to be cancerous.
Married to Kris Jenner, the father to Brody, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, and stepfather to Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and Rob Kardashian, has been advised to stay covered up when he goes out in the sun.
Adds another family source to Us, "They got it all. He's OK."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite