Bruce Jenner OK After Skin Cancer Removal Surgery, Say Sources
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: SFA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Wonderwall8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Fox News Launching Noon Panel Show 'Outnumbered'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:50:00 PM
- Ratings: Fargo Gets Off to OK Start; S.H.I.E.L.D. UpMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:44:00 PM
- Google Earnings Up From Last Q1, But Falls Shy of ForecastsMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:39:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' End Credits to Feature 'X-Men: Days of Future PastMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 12:52:00 PM
- American Idol's Malaya Watson Explains Why She Almost Didn't AuditionMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Fox News Launching Noon Panel Show 'Outnumbered'
Bruce Jenner is going to be just fine.
The former Olympian and "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" patriarch, 62, underwent surgery on Friday to remove a cancerous growth from his face, a source tells Us Weekly.
TMZ first reported the news, noting that Jenner visited the dermatologist after noticing a red mark on his face -- which, following a biopsy, proved to be cancerous.
Married to Kris Jenner, the father to Brody, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, and stepfather to Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and Rob Kardashian, has been advised to stay covered up when he goes out in the sun.
Adds another family source to Us, "They got it all. He's OK."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite