Bruce Jenner OK After Skin Cancer Removal Surgery, Say Sources
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: SFA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Wonderwall8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ratings: Top-Rated 'Big Brother' Pushes CBS to a WinMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:36:00 AM
- 'Hercules' Reviews: Does This Dwayne Johnson Movie Rock or Is it More Brett RatnerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:13:00 AM
- Discovery Sets 'Airplane Repo' Season 2 Return, Adds New Female Flier (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Ron Howard sells house in NYC suburbs for $27.5MMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:55:57 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Drama 'The Judge' To Open Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:53:00 AM
- Ratings: Top-Rated 'Big Brother' Pushes CBS to a Win
Bruce Jenner is going to be just fine.
The former Olympian and "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" patriarch, 62, underwent surgery on Friday to remove a cancerous growth from his face, a source tells Us Weekly.
TMZ first reported the news, noting that Jenner visited the dermatologist after noticing a red mark on his face -- which, following a biopsy, proved to be cancerous.
Married to Kris Jenner, the father to Brody, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, and stepfather to Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and Rob Kardashian, has been advised to stay covered up when he goes out in the sun.
Adds another family source to Us, "They got it all. He's OK."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite