Bruce Jenner OK After Skin Cancer Removal Surgery, Say Sources
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: SFA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Wonderwall8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- First Look: Meet Grimm's Newest Wesen: Octo-Man!MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 'Fight Club 2' Coming to Comics Courtesy of Book's Author Chuck PalahniukMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &
Bruce Jenner is going to be just fine.
The former Olympian and "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" patriarch, 62, underwent surgery on Friday to remove a cancerous growth from his face, a source tells Us Weekly.
TMZ first reported the news, noting that Jenner visited the dermatologist after noticing a red mark on his face -- which, following a biopsy, proved to be cancerous.
Married to Kris Jenner, the father to Brody, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, and stepfather to Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and Rob Kardashian, has been advised to stay covered up when he goes out in the sun.
Adds another family source to Us, "They got it all. He's OK."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite