Bruce Jenner OK After Skin Cancer Removal Surgery, Say Sources
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: SFA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Wonderwall8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
Bruce Jenner is going to be just fine.
The former Olympian and "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" patriarch, 62, underwent surgery on Friday to remove a cancerous growth from his face, a source tells Us Weekly.
TMZ first reported the news, noting that Jenner visited the dermatologist after noticing a red mark on his face -- which, following a biopsy, proved to be cancerous.
Married to Kris Jenner, the father to Brody, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, and stepfather to Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and Rob Kardashian, has been advised to stay covered up when he goes out in the sun.
Adds another family source to Us, "They got it all. He's OK."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Ladies Who Cook
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite