Bruce Jenner's Adam's apple surgery: He's 'always been obsessed with his looks,' source says
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: @kourtneykardash/Instagram2 of 13
- Photo: Araya Diaz/Getty Images North America3 of 13
- Photo: JM5/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: @krisjenner/Instagram5 of 13
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Wonderwall7 of 13
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA8 of 13
- Photo: EN2/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 13
- Photo: KR4/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
Bruce Jenner's evolution continues. The former Olympian stole the spotlight from stepdaughter Kim Kardashian and her famous siblings this week when he stepped out in L.A. on Feb. 10, showing off his bare neck with a newly smoothed-down Adam's Apple -- the result of a laryngeal shave procedure he underwent last month at the Beverly Hills Surgical Center.
Although laryngeal shaves are often one of the first steps in gender reassignment surgery -- spurring endless rumors about Jenner -- Bruce recently explained, "I just didn't like my trachea."
The 1976 gold medalist has also been sporting noticeably longer hair in the months since he and Kris Jenner announced their separation. The father to six and stepfather to four has gone under the knife before, too: He had a nose job and partial face-lift in 1984, with a second face-lift to correct the work in 2009.
"I just turned 65 and I still have hair to grow," the E! star told Us Weekly back in October. What's behind the transformation, anyway? Bruce "has always been obsessed with his looks," one Kardashian insider tells Us. Another insider adds that he's "never felt comfortable in his skin."
One thing is clear: His famous kids will stick by him every step of the way. "His kids are supportive of whatever he does," the second source says.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite