Bruce Jenner's Adam's apple surgery: He's 'always been obsessed with his looks,' source says
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: @kourtneykardash/Instagram2 of 13
- Photo: Araya Diaz/Getty Images North America3 of 13
- Photo: JM5/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: @krisjenner/Instagram5 of 13
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Wonderwall7 of 13
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA8 of 13
- Photo: EN2/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 13
- Photo: KR4/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America12 of 13
More Celeb News
- DreamWorks Animation Loses $15.4 Million in Its Latest QuarterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:12:00 PM
- FXX's 'The League' Gets Season 6 Premiere DateMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:59:00 PM
- Horror Movie 'Inner Demons' Acquired by IFC MidnightMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:55:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Tried to Settle Michael Egan Sex Abuse Lawsuit for $100,000 (Report)MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- CW to Honor Dogs With Glitzy Awards ShowMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:35:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Loses $15.4 Million in Its Latest Quarter
Bruce Jenner's evolution continues. The former Olympian stole the spotlight from stepdaughter Kim Kardashian and her famous siblings this week when he stepped out in L.A. on Feb. 10, showing off his bare neck with a newly smoothed-down Adam's Apple -- the result of a laryngeal shave procedure he underwent last month at the Beverly Hills Surgical Center.
Although laryngeal shaves are often one of the first steps in gender reassignment surgery -- spurring endless rumors about Jenner -- Bruce recently explained, "I just didn't like my trachea."
The 1976 gold medalist has also been sporting noticeably longer hair in the months since he and Kris Jenner announced their separation. The father to six and stepfather to four has gone under the knife before, too: He had a nose job and partial face-lift in 1984, with a second face-lift to correct the work in 2009.
"I just turned 65 and I still have hair to grow," the E! star told Us Weekly back in October. What's behind the transformation, anyway? Bruce "has always been obsessed with his looks," one Kardashian insider tells Us. Another insider adds that he's "never felt comfortable in his skin."
One thing is clear: His famous kids will stick by him every step of the way. "His kids are supportive of whatever he does," the second source says.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite