Bryan Cranston's 'Breaking Bad' Logo Tattoo: Wife Was Shocked, But Loves It
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: E!/.2 of 18
- Photo: ER/Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: Chris Hatcher/StarTraks4 of 18
- Photo: VPCD/GSI5 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP8 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA - FayesVision/WENN/.9 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Amanda Leddy/Splash News13 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital15 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage16 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Bryan Cranston will forever carry his "Breaking Bad" character, Walter White, with him -- after all, he's got a permanent reminder wrapped around his finger. To commemorate the end of the AMC series, on which Cranston plays a chemistry teacher who starts cooking meth to fund lung cancer treatments -- before everything spirals completely out of control -- the actor, 57, got a tattoo of the show's infamous logo.
As Cranston explains, the ink job shocked his wife of 24 years, Robin Dearden. "I got a tattoo, and she said, 'No, you didn't,'" the Emmy-winning actor tells Us Weekly of the tiny tat featuring the show's logo of chemical element symbols Br and Ba in square boxes on his right ring finger. Luckily for Cranston, Dearden slowly warmed up to his new permanent tribute. "She loved it because it's discreet," he added. "When I catch a glimpse, it reminds me of this experience and I smile."
Ahead of the fan favorite series' Sept. 29 grand finale, Cranston says there were tears after the final take, "but it wasn't all sad. It was like, We had this."
Cranston's cast members Aaron Paul (Jesse Pinkman), Anna Gunn (Skyler White) and Dean Norris (Hank Schrader) commemorated their final takes in other ways: They took home some swag! "I requested the weird ducks on the glass coffee table in our living room. They're just so odd!" Gunn tells Us. Norris, whose DEA agent character went out in a blaze of gunfight glory on the wild Sept. 15 episode "Ozymandias," scored two key set pieces. Says Norris: "I grabbed my bomber jacket and the ax that almost cut my head off."
Though Cranston's permanent souvenir may trump all, Paul's takeaway is almost as good. Recalls the actor: "I took the Winnebago and the pink teddy bear -- the burned one."
"Breaking Bad" airs its final two episodes Sept. 22 and Sept. 29 on AMC.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite