CaCee Cobb gives birth, welcomes baby with Donald Faison
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Dean, Bryan/NPG2 of 12
- Photo: @caceecobb/Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: Ryan Miller/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: AP1/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: INB/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: AP1/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: GRPR/Wonderwall10 of 12
- Photo: Aguilar/J Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
"Yesterday @caceecobb and I welcomed the most amazing little boy into our lives! Oh Happy Day!!" proud father Donald Faison tweeted on Friday. New mom Cobb retweeted her husband's message with a little addition of her own: "The happiest day of my life."
This is the first child for Cobb, 35, and Faison, 38, who is also dad to four kids from previous relationships. Married since December 2012, the couple first announced that they were expecting on Jan. 31, with a Facebook photo of a tiny T-shirt featuring a baby-sized Star Wars stormtrooper.
"Looks like Donald Faison and I are going to have a little stormtrooper of our own!" the first-time mom captioned the adorable snapshot. "We're over the moon!" she added a few days later, in a message thanking fans for their well-wishes.
Indeed, Faison couldn't be happier about his fifth little bundle of joy. "I'm just excited for CaCee," he told Us Weekly in February. "She's probably the most loving person I've ever met in my life."
He added: "And so for her to have a baby that she can love and you know, raise, and that we can raise together, and she can influence and teach and stuff like that, it just, I know that it'll be a really good human being when it's older."
Cobb's special delivery comes just a month and a half after the birth of her BFF's baby boy, Ace Knute Johnson, whom Simpson and fiance Eric Johnson welcomed via scheduled C-section on June 30. Ace is Simpson's second child; she and Johnson also have a daughter, Maxwell, born in April 2012.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite