Cacee Cobb, Jessica Simpson's BFF, Is Pregnant With Husband Donald Faison's Baby
- Photo: @caceecobb/Instagram1 of 8
- Photo: AP1/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: AP1/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks5 of 8
- Photo: GRPR/Wonderwall6 of 8
- Photo: Aguilar/J Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Mom-to-be Jessica Simpson officially has a pregnancy pal! Cacee Cobb, Simpson's former personal assistant and longtime best friend, is expecting her first child with husband Donald Faison, she announced on Facebook Thursday, Jan. 31.
Similar to her BFF -- who announced her first and second pregnancies via Twitter -- Cobb chose social media to break the news in a humorous way.
"Looks like @donald_faison and I are going to have a little stormtrooper of our own!" Cobb, 31 wrote in a caption accompany an adorable T-shirt depicting a baby-sized "Star Wars" stormtrooper.
After announcing their engagement in 2011, Cobb and Scrubs actor Faison, 38, married at Zach Braff's home in California on Dec. 15 of last year, with Jessica (now pregnant with her second child), her fiance Eric Johnson, their daughter Maxwell plus Tina and Joe Simpson, among other guests.
The baby-to-be is Cobb's first child and Faison's fifth; he has three children with ex-wife Lisa Askey, and a son from a prior relationship.
Cobb was a frequent costar with Simpson on her MTV reality show "Newlyweds" as well as VH1's "The Price of Beauty."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite