Camille Grammer celebrates completing chemotherapy and radiation for endometrial Cancer
- Photo: WENN1 of 13
- Photo: WENN2 of 13
- Photo: McMullen/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Daniel T/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: INB/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: INB/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
The new year looks bright for Camille Grammer. The former "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star has just completed chemotherapy and radiation for endometrial cancer. The 45-year-old announced the news via Twitter on Friday.
"I rang the bell at MD Anderson Cancer Center which marks that I have completed my Chemo and Radiation treatments. YAY," the mother of two and ex-wife of Kelsey Grammer wrote. With the caption, the reality star posted a picture of herself and her doctor smiling while standing next to the bell. She added: "Thank you and your terrific Doctors and Staff!"
Grammer "underwent a radical hysterectomy" back in October, her rep told Us Weekly at the time. "The surgery went very well and she is expected to make a complete recovery following a significant recuperation period," the rep added.
In November, Grammer reflected on her cancer scare during an appearance on "The Dr. Oz Show." "My heart sank. You know, you think about your children, am I gonna make it, I want to be alive for them," she said of first being diagnosed. "My son doesn't really understand it that well, but my daughter said, mom, I'm so glad you're getting surgery 'cause then the cancer's gonna be all gone."
The former model and dancer starred in the first two seasons of "RHOBH," and had a featured role in Season 3.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite