Camille Grammer celebrates completing chemotherapy and radiation for endometrial Cancer
- Photo: WENN1 of 13
- Photo: WENN2 of 13
- Photo: McMullen/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Daniel T/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: INB/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: INB/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin12 of 13
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
The new year looks bright for Camille Grammer. The former "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star has just completed chemotherapy and radiation for endometrial cancer. The 45-year-old announced the news via Twitter on Friday.
"I rang the bell at MD Anderson Cancer Center which marks that I have completed my Chemo and Radiation treatments. YAY," the mother of two and ex-wife of Kelsey Grammer wrote. With the caption, the reality star posted a picture of herself and her doctor smiling while standing next to the bell. She added: "Thank you and your terrific Doctors and Staff!"
Grammer "underwent a radical hysterectomy" back in October, her rep told Us Weekly at the time. "The surgery went very well and she is expected to make a complete recovery following a significant recuperation period," the rep added.
In November, Grammer reflected on her cancer scare during an appearance on "The Dr. Oz Show." "My heart sank. You know, you think about your children, am I gonna make it, I want to be alive for them," she said of first being diagnosed. "My son doesn't really understand it that well, but my daughter said, mom, I'm so glad you're getting surgery 'cause then the cancer's gonna be all gone."
The former model and dancer starred in the first two seasons of "RHOBH," and had a featured role in Season 3.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite