Camille Grammer celebrates completing chemotherapy and radiation for endometrial Cancer
- Photo: WENN1 of 13
- Photo: WENN2 of 13
- Photo: McMullen/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Daniel T/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: INB/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: INB/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
The new year looks bright for Camille Grammer. The former "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star has just completed chemotherapy and radiation for endometrial cancer. The 45-year-old announced the news via Twitter on Friday.
"I rang the bell at MD Anderson Cancer Center which marks that I have completed my Chemo and Radiation treatments. YAY," the mother of two and ex-wife of Kelsey Grammer wrote. With the caption, the reality star posted a picture of herself and her doctor smiling while standing next to the bell. She added: "Thank you and your terrific Doctors and Staff!"
Grammer "underwent a radical hysterectomy" back in October, her rep told Us Weekly at the time. "The surgery went very well and she is expected to make a complete recovery following a significant recuperation period," the rep added.
In November, Grammer reflected on her cancer scare during an appearance on "The Dr. Oz Show." "My heart sank. You know, you think about your children, am I gonna make it, I want to be alive for them," she said of first being diagnosed. "My son doesn't really understand it that well, but my daughter said, mom, I'm so glad you're getting surgery 'cause then the cancer's gonna be all gone."
The former model and dancer starred in the first two seasons of "RHOBH," and had a featured role in Season 3.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Weight Loss
From Crowd Ignite