Camille Grammer 'great' after cancer scare, working with therapist after alleged abuse
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage1 of 6
- Photo: WENN2 of 6
- Photo: WENN3 of 6
- Photo: WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Camille Grammer is fighting back and trying to move forward. In a new interview for "The Dr. Oz Show," the former "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star opens up about the radical hysterectomy she had last month, and the aftermath of the scary alleged physical abuse she reportedly faced from her now ex-boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos.
"It's been four weeks today, a month ago. I'm feeling great," the 45-year-old reality star told Dr. Oz about the surgery she underwent after being diagnosed with early stage endometrial cancer. "I have to say, once in a while I'll get a little pain here and there, but I'm walking around. I was able to go trick-or-treating with my kids and my life is moving forward and I'm feeling very well, thank you."
"My heart sank. You know, you think about your children, am I gonna make it, I want to be alive for them," the mother of two and ex-wife of Kelsey Grammer said of first hearing about her health scare. "My kids -- my ex-husband hasn't seen the kids since July so I'm mom. I'm there. So I really needed to be here for them. My son doesn't really understand it that well, but my daughter said, mom, I'm so glad you're getting surgery 'cause then the cancer's gonna be all gone."
Grammer's struggles didn't end there. Late last month, the TV personality also was granted a temporary restraining order against her younger boyfriend after claiming he physically abused her during an argument while staying at a hotel in Houston, Texas.
"Oh, it was just terrible 'cause, you know, right after any kind of procedure, you want to be surrounded by love and you need good healing vibes and positive energy around you," she said. "I was physically abused and assaulted by this person and it was very traumatizing. But now, I'm working with a therapist and I'm going to be okay. I'm doing well."
Grammer's appearance on "The Dr. Oz" Show airs Thursday, Nov. 14.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite