Camille Grammer: I Didn't Want to Leave 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: WENN2 of 11
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Daniel T/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin8 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Zack Snyder Unites Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Wonder-Woman Gal Gadot at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 10:46:00 AM
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Marvel Unleashes 8 Action-Heavy Character Portraits (PhMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 10:38:00 AM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Zack Snyder Unites Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Wonder-Woman Gal Gadot at Comic-Con
Did Camille Grammer leave on her own terms -- or was she pushed out?
As a source told Us Weekly Saturday evening, the 43-year-old ex-wife of Kelsey Grammer won't be coming back for season three of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."
The former dancer and Playboy model confirmed it herself to Us later that night at the Grand Opening of a new Blizz Frozen Yogurt at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
"I can't say too much at this moment, but we couldn't get it worked out," the mother of two explained to Us.
"I love these girls. I really do," she said of co-stars Kim and Kyle Richards, Taylor Armstrong, Lisa Vanderpump and Adrienne Maloof. "I've had so much fun with the franchise, but I guess the producers and I couldn't come to an agreement."
Although a Grammer source had said "She just doesn't want to expose her personal life anymore," she claimed the ouster was "mutual," and if she had her way, she'd be back for another round.
"I think I would have done it, definitely," she said.
Her buddies Adrienne Maloof and Kyle Richards were also at Saturday's Blizz event in Vegas, and they're bummed about her departure.
"It's sad," Maloof told Us. "Together the six of us were a great combo."
Added Kyle Richards, "It's going be sad not having her in the show. It's sad."
One major source of comfort for Grammer in her post-"Housewives" life is her hunky boyfriend of eight months, Dimitri Charalambopoulos, who was on her arm at Saturday's party. "Everything is great. We get along really well," gushed Grammer, who famously dealt with Kelsey's affair with Kayte Walsh and subsequent divorce filing on season one of the show. "I care about him very much and we're enjoying each other's company."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite