Camille Grammer: I Didn't Want to Leave 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: WENN2 of 11
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Daniel T/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin8 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady GagaMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:04 PM
- 'Swerve' Review: Jason Clarke Gives This Humdrum Noir Its Only ZingMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:15:18 PM
- Egyptian Documentary 'The Square' Wins Top IDA AwardMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:09:27 PM
- #ICYMI: Pop Culture's Craziest This Week- Ron Burgundy, Kardashian Christmas, 'SouMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:49:27 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'The Book Thief' Star Geoffrey Rush Heaps Praise on Co-SMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:11:18 PM
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady Gaga
Did Camille Grammer leave on her own terms -- or was she pushed out?
As a source told Us Weekly Saturday evening, the 43-year-old ex-wife of Kelsey Grammer won't be coming back for season three of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."
The former dancer and Playboy model confirmed it herself to Us later that night at the Grand Opening of a new Blizz Frozen Yogurt at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
"I can't say too much at this moment, but we couldn't get it worked out," the mother of two explained to Us.
"I love these girls. I really do," she said of co-stars Kim and Kyle Richards, Taylor Armstrong, Lisa Vanderpump and Adrienne Maloof. "I've had so much fun with the franchise, but I guess the producers and I couldn't come to an agreement."
Although a Grammer source had said "She just doesn't want to expose her personal life anymore," she claimed the ouster was "mutual," and if she had her way, she'd be back for another round.
"I think I would have done it, definitely," she said.
Her buddies Adrienne Maloof and Kyle Richards were also at Saturday's Blizz event in Vegas, and they're bummed about her departure.
"It's sad," Maloof told Us. "Together the six of us were a great combo."
Added Kyle Richards, "It's going be sad not having her in the show. It's sad."
One major source of comfort for Grammer in her post-"Housewives" life is her hunky boyfriend of eight months, Dimitri Charalambopoulos, who was on her arm at Saturday's party. "Everything is great. We get along really well," gushed Grammer, who famously dealt with Kelsey's affair with Kayte Walsh and subsequent divorce filing on season one of the show. "I care about him very much and we're enjoying each other's company."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite