Camille Grammer: I Didn't Want to Leave 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: WENN2 of 11
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Daniel T/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin8 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Did Camille Grammer leave on her own terms -- or was she pushed out?
As a source told Us Weekly Saturday evening, the 43-year-old ex-wife of Kelsey Grammer won't be coming back for season three of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."
The former dancer and Playboy model confirmed it herself to Us later that night at the Grand Opening of a new Blizz Frozen Yogurt at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
"I can't say too much at this moment, but we couldn't get it worked out," the mother of two explained to Us.
"I love these girls. I really do," she said of co-stars Kim and Kyle Richards, Taylor Armstrong, Lisa Vanderpump and Adrienne Maloof. "I've had so much fun with the franchise, but I guess the producers and I couldn't come to an agreement."
Although a Grammer source had said "She just doesn't want to expose her personal life anymore," she claimed the ouster was "mutual," and if she had her way, she'd be back for another round.
"I think I would have done it, definitely," she said.
Her buddies Adrienne Maloof and Kyle Richards were also at Saturday's Blizz event in Vegas, and they're bummed about her departure.
"It's sad," Maloof told Us. "Together the six of us were a great combo."
Added Kyle Richards, "It's going be sad not having her in the show. It's sad."
One major source of comfort for Grammer in her post-"Housewives" life is her hunky boyfriend of eight months, Dimitri Charalambopoulos, who was on her arm at Saturday's party. "Everything is great. We get along really well," gushed Grammer, who famously dealt with Kelsey's affair with Kayte Walsh and subsequent divorce filing on season one of the show. "I care about him very much and we're enjoying each other's company."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite