Camille Grammer: I Didn't Want to Leave 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: WENN2 of 11
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Daniel T/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin8 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a Documentary
Did Camille Grammer leave on her own terms -- or was she pushed out?
As a source told Us Weekly Saturday evening, the 43-year-old ex-wife of Kelsey Grammer won't be coming back for season three of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."
The former dancer and Playboy model confirmed it herself to Us later that night at the Grand Opening of a new Blizz Frozen Yogurt at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
"I can't say too much at this moment, but we couldn't get it worked out," the mother of two explained to Us.
"I love these girls. I really do," she said of co-stars Kim and Kyle Richards, Taylor Armstrong, Lisa Vanderpump and Adrienne Maloof. "I've had so much fun with the franchise, but I guess the producers and I couldn't come to an agreement."
Although a Grammer source had said "She just doesn't want to expose her personal life anymore," she claimed the ouster was "mutual," and if she had her way, she'd be back for another round.
"I think I would have done it, definitely," she said.
Her buddies Adrienne Maloof and Kyle Richards were also at Saturday's Blizz event in Vegas, and they're bummed about her departure.
"It's sad," Maloof told Us. "Together the six of us were a great combo."
Added Kyle Richards, "It's going be sad not having her in the show. It's sad."
One major source of comfort for Grammer in her post-"Housewives" life is her hunky boyfriend of eight months, Dimitri Charalambopoulos, who was on her arm at Saturday's party. "Everything is great. We get along really well," gushed Grammer, who famously dealt with Kelsey's affair with Kayte Walsh and subsequent divorce filing on season one of the show. "I care about him very much and we're enjoying each other's company."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite