Camille Grammer Knows What Wedding Gift She'd Get Kelsey
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional4 of 5
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
By Drew Mackie
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" taught viewers a lot about the recently divorced Camille Grammer: first, that they didn't like her and then, later, that maybe she wasn't quite so bad.
In a new interview with "Extra," Grammar proved that she has a sense of humor too. Asked what wedding gift she might get Kelsey, from whom she divorces on Thursday, Camille joked, "Sharp steak knives … and a crock pot."
Camille continued that she hoped to have an amicable relationship with her former husband. "We've been friends for 14 years. He's moved on, I've moved on. It's time to heal and be friends for our children," she said.
"Extra" also reported that Camille plans to remain in Los Angeles and not join the cast of "Real Housewives of New York," as it had been rumored.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite