Camille Grammer Leaves 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
- Photo: WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: TC/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Daniel T/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin13 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" fans won't get to watch what happens with Camille Grammer any longer.
The former dancer and Playboy model, 43, will not be returning for season three of the Bravo reality series, a source confirms to Us Weekly. "She just doesn't want to expose her personal life anymore," the source explains.
Indeed, the first season of RHOBH saw Grammer's 14-year marriage to actor Kelsey Grammer fall apart as she battled with castmates Kyle Richards, Taylor Armstrong and other women on the show; she later accused her husband of landing her the reality series "to keep me preoccupied in California while he was off having his affair [with Kayte Walsh] in New York."
She and Emmy-winning Boss actor Kelsey, 57, share kids Mason and Jude, and recently reached an amicable divorce and custody arrangement after a protracted, often ugly court battle. (Kelsey famously cheated on Camille with flight attendant Walsh; he and Walsh are now married and expecting twins.)
Newly-single Camille was much mellower and seemingly happy on season two of the smash -- although she famously confronted her friend Armstrong about husband Russell's physical abuse.
Meanwhile, Camille stepped out with hunky new boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos last October. The duo are still going strong, and were spotted partying together on Friday night at N9NE Steakhouse inside the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas with her castmates Adrienne Maloof and husband Dr. Paul Nassif, Kyle Richards and hubby Mauricio Umansky.
Tell Us: Are you sad that Camille is leaving the show?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite