Camille Grammer Leaves 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
- Photo: WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: TC/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Daniel T/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin13 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:11:57 AM
- 'Dude, You're Screwed' Peek: How a Speedo Becomes Handy in the Arctic (ExMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 10:00:27 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Box-Office Opening is Coen Brothers' Best EverMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:01:30 AM
- 'Frozen' Skates Past 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 8:01:53 AM
- Oscar Isaac, Michael B. Jordan and Brie Larson Among Santa Barbara Fest's New HonoreesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:53 AM
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box Office
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" fans won't get to watch what happens with Camille Grammer any longer.
The former dancer and Playboy model, 43, will not be returning for season three of the Bravo reality series, a source confirms to Us Weekly. "She just doesn't want to expose her personal life anymore," the source explains.
Indeed, the first season of RHOBH saw Grammer's 14-year marriage to actor Kelsey Grammer fall apart as she battled with castmates Kyle Richards, Taylor Armstrong and other women on the show; she later accused her husband of landing her the reality series "to keep me preoccupied in California while he was off having his affair [with Kayte Walsh] in New York."
She and Emmy-winning Boss actor Kelsey, 57, share kids Mason and Jude, and recently reached an amicable divorce and custody arrangement after a protracted, often ugly court battle. (Kelsey famously cheated on Camille with flight attendant Walsh; he and Walsh are now married and expecting twins.)
Newly-single Camille was much mellower and seemingly happy on season two of the smash -- although she famously confronted her friend Armstrong about husband Russell's physical abuse.
Meanwhile, Camille stepped out with hunky new boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos last October. The duo are still going strong, and were spotted partying together on Friday night at N9NE Steakhouse inside the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas with her castmates Adrienne Maloof and husband Dr. Paul Nassif, Kyle Richards and hubby Mauricio Umansky.
Tell Us: Are you sad that Camille is leaving the show?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite