Camille Grammer Leaves 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
- Photo: WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: TC/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Daniel T/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin13 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Comic-Con 2014: All the Latest NewsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:34:00 AM
- 24: Live Another Day: Did Jack Bauer Take Out the Russians After All?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:11:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'A Most Wanted Man' Debuts With Eye on OscarMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Hemlock Grove's Most WTF Moment YetMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Andy Samberg and Kit Harrington to Headline HBO Tennis MockumentaryMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:50:00 AM
- Comic-Con 2014: All the Latest News
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" fans won't get to watch what happens with Camille Grammer any longer.
The former dancer and Playboy model, 43, will not be returning for season three of the Bravo reality series, a source confirms to Us Weekly. "She just doesn't want to expose her personal life anymore," the source explains.
Indeed, the first season of RHOBH saw Grammer's 14-year marriage to actor Kelsey Grammer fall apart as she battled with castmates Kyle Richards, Taylor Armstrong and other women on the show; she later accused her husband of landing her the reality series "to keep me preoccupied in California while he was off having his affair [with Kayte Walsh] in New York."
She and Emmy-winning Boss actor Kelsey, 57, share kids Mason and Jude, and recently reached an amicable divorce and custody arrangement after a protracted, often ugly court battle. (Kelsey famously cheated on Camille with flight attendant Walsh; he and Walsh are now married and expecting twins.)
Newly-single Camille was much mellower and seemingly happy on season two of the smash -- although she famously confronted her friend Armstrong about husband Russell's physical abuse.
Meanwhile, Camille stepped out with hunky new boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos last October. The duo are still going strong, and were spotted partying together on Friday night at N9NE Steakhouse inside the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas with her castmates Adrienne Maloof and husband Dr. Paul Nassif, Kyle Richards and hubby Mauricio Umansky.
Tell Us: Are you sad that Camille is leaving the show?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite