Camille Grammer Leaves 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
- Photo: WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: TC/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Daniel T/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin13 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- Emmys Parties Preview 2014: How to Spend August on a Champagne Diet (Updating)MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:34:00 PM
- Apple to Cut Beats Staff by 200 Following $3 Billion AcquisitionMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:11:00 PM
- John Stamos to Armor Up for ABC's 'Galavant'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:36:00 PM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong Kong
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" fans won't get to watch what happens with Camille Grammer any longer.
The former dancer and Playboy model, 43, will not be returning for season three of the Bravo reality series, a source confirms to Us Weekly. "She just doesn't want to expose her personal life anymore," the source explains.
Indeed, the first season of RHOBH saw Grammer's 14-year marriage to actor Kelsey Grammer fall apart as she battled with castmates Kyle Richards, Taylor Armstrong and other women on the show; she later accused her husband of landing her the reality series "to keep me preoccupied in California while he was off having his affair [with Kayte Walsh] in New York."
She and Emmy-winning Boss actor Kelsey, 57, share kids Mason and Jude, and recently reached an amicable divorce and custody arrangement after a protracted, often ugly court battle. (Kelsey famously cheated on Camille with flight attendant Walsh; he and Walsh are now married and expecting twins.)
Newly-single Camille was much mellower and seemingly happy on season two of the smash -- although she famously confronted her friend Armstrong about husband Russell's physical abuse.
Meanwhile, Camille stepped out with hunky new boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos last October. The duo are still going strong, and were spotted partying together on Friday night at N9NE Steakhouse inside the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas with her castmates Adrienne Maloof and husband Dr. Paul Nassif, Kyle Richards and hubby Mauricio Umansky.
Tell Us: Are you sad that Camille is leaving the show?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite