Camille Grammer's ex-boyfriend charged with felony
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: JD Pht Bx & MCGM/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: BT1/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks6 of 8
- Photo: TC/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Camille Grammer's ex-boyfriend, Dimitri Charalambopoulos, 36, was charged Nov. 23, with a felony for assault of a family member and impeding breathing (choking) in Texas, after allegedly assaulting the former "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star in a hotel room just days after she had a surgical procedure to remove cancer.
On Monday, Charalambopoulos appeared in court and posted a non-arrest bond.
Grammer, 45, was granted a temporary restraining order against Charalambopoulos in late October, stating in court papers that the incident in question took place on Oct. 16 in a Houston hotel, where she was recovering from a hysterectomy after being diagnosed with early stage endometrial cancer.
She alleged that her boyfriend of two years "grabbed me by the hair, twisted it around his hand and repeatedly pulled my head into the bed and its headboard." According to Grammer, the violence escalated further, and he allegedly "succeeded in pulling out swaths of my hair and gave my a large, painful contusion on the side of my head" and "squeezed my nose between his fingers and pushed upward forcefully, meanwhile covering my mouth in an attempt to silence me and to prevent me from breathing." She added: "I experienced great pain in my nose and became afraid for my life as a consequence."
In a statement to ET, the Houston Police Department said it responded to Grammer's hotel on Oct. 16 at around 3:30 a.m. after she reported the alleged assault, and officers observed that Camille had suffered minor injuries.
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite