Carmen Electra: 'I've Gone Through Hard Times'
- Photo: AO1/Retna Digital1 of 8
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Carmen poses with designer Rebecca Taylor/Johns PkI/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 8
- Photo: AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
By Kat Giantis, reporting by Mary S. Park
Carmen Electra knows that Hollywood can be a fickle place. After all, her quickie Sin City wedding to Dennis Rodman went off the rails after barely two weeks. Her reality show-chronicled union to Dave Navarro lasted longer but eventually met the same end. Still, through the years, and through her ups and downs, there has been one constant for the va-va-voomy bombshell: the unwavering support of designer Rebecca Taylor.
At Sunday's afterparty for Taylor's fall collection at New York Fashion Week, Carmen spoke exclusively to Wonderwall about her relationship with the designer, along with her must-have trend for the coming months (hint: it's something often worn by "your mama").
WW: What shows are you most excited to see?
CE: Rebecca Taylor! [Points to the Rebecca Taylor tights she's wearing.] Straight off the run[way]! They're so disco, there's a little sparkle and they're so unique and different. It really stood out to me, watching the show and seeing the collection. I wanted the tights. I also loved the layers and dresses and jackets.
WW: What parties are you most looking forward to?
CE: Rebecca Taylor! Every season I feel like she really gets it and I love her. She's been very supportive throughout my career, through highs and lows in my career, [and] never, ever turned her back on me. I've gone through hard times, and it really stays with you when people support you throughout your career and your life, and so I'm very happy to be here and I really appreciate that.
WW: She supported you by giving you clothes?
CE: Absolutely yeah, yeah.
WW: It's great to be around good people. What fashion trends will you be wearing in the fall?
CE: I'm looking for a great pair of combat boots, just a rocking, hard pair of boots.
CE: It's easy to walk around, comfort!
WW: What do you think about the Kardashian sisters' line with Bebe?
Carmen Electra: There's room for everybody, there's room for everybody. Why not?
WW: Which sister do you think would make the cutest line?
CE: Oh my gosh, I don't know. They all have such different personalities. I think they should come together and mix it up.
See more Fashion Week covergae on Wonderwall:
- Chief BeefKaty Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Fashion BluesKourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Fights & FeudsGet the scoop on some of the most recent Hollywood feuds on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Svelte BodKhloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Last TripGet the scoop on Kim’s final pre-baby Parisian getaway on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite