Carmen Electra: 'I've Gone Through Hard Times'
- Photo: AO1/Retna Digital1 of 8
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Carmen poses with designer Rebecca Taylor/Johns PkI/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 8
- Photo: AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 3:03:43 PM
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': Wacky, Tacky Wedding Farewell (Video) MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:55:41 PM
- The Weinstein Company Checks Into 'Suite Francaise' With Michelle WilliamsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:53:24 PM
- Wrekin Hill Acquires U.S. Rights to John Malkovich Movie 'Siberian Education'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:34:32 PM
- 'Senna' Director Asif Kapadia to Direct Love Story 'Ali and Nino&aposMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:11:10 PM
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'
By Kat Giantis, reporting by Mary S. Park
Carmen Electra knows that Hollywood can be a fickle place. After all, her quickie Sin City wedding to Dennis Rodman went off the rails after barely two weeks. Her reality show-chronicled union to Dave Navarro lasted longer but eventually met the same end. Still, through the years, and through her ups and downs, there has been one constant for the va-va-voomy bombshell: the unwavering support of designer Rebecca Taylor.
At Sunday's afterparty for Taylor's fall collection at New York Fashion Week, Carmen spoke exclusively to Wonderwall about her relationship with the designer, along with her must-have trend for the coming months (hint: it's something often worn by "your mama").
WW: What shows are you most excited to see?
CE: Rebecca Taylor! [Points to the Rebecca Taylor tights she's wearing.] Straight off the run[way]! They're so disco, there's a little sparkle and they're so unique and different. It really stood out to me, watching the show and seeing the collection. I wanted the tights. I also loved the layers and dresses and jackets.
WW: What parties are you most looking forward to?
CE: Rebecca Taylor! Every season I feel like she really gets it and I love her. She's been very supportive throughout my career, through highs and lows in my career, [and] never, ever turned her back on me. I've gone through hard times, and it really stays with you when people support you throughout your career and your life, and so I'm very happy to be here and I really appreciate that.
WW: She supported you by giving you clothes?
CE: Absolutely yeah, yeah.
WW: It's great to be around good people. What fashion trends will you be wearing in the fall?
CE: I'm looking for a great pair of combat boots, just a rocking, hard pair of boots.
CE: It's easy to walk around, comfort!
WW: What do you think about the Kardashian sisters' line with Bebe?
Carmen Electra: There's room for everybody, there's room for everybody. Why not?
WW: Which sister do you think would make the cutest line?
CE: Oh my gosh, I don't know. They all have such different personalities. I think they should come together and mix it up.
See more Fashion Week covergae on Wonderwall:
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite